Profile: Calum Hood

BIOGRAPHY

Calum Thomas Hood (born January 25, 1996, age 18), is the bassist of 5 Seconds Of Summer. 

He attended Norwest Christian College with band mates Luke Hemmings and Michael Clifford. 

TRIVIA

Calum is not Asian. He is of Kiwi and Scottish descent. (Kiwi is Native Islander. Natives are of the Mongoloid classification hence why people think he's Asian, as Asians have the same traits; Mongoloid)

Calum supports Liverpool in soccer

He says he would turn gay for Kellin Quinn.

Calum’s favorite food is pizza.

Calum’s sister is Mali-Koa Hood and she competed on The Voice.

The band says that Calum is the most feminine because he has no leg hair.

Calum prefers brown hair on a girl.

When someone asked him, "Do you like happy meals?" Calum replied, "Yes. With extra happy."

Calum went to Brazil because he got picked to represent Australia in soccer. He gave it up to pursue his music career.

He thinks many people are confused that he’s the only non-blonde, non-white person in the band.

Calum is the best at PDH.

One of Calum’s many celebrity crushes is Delta Goodrem.

According to Ashton, Calum has the best "ass" in the band.

Calum doesn’t like salt & vinegar chips.

On the Hot 30 twit cam, Calum said his favourite singer is Guy Sebastion.

When someone asked him, "What made you introduce Ashton into the band?" Calum replied, "Uuggh well… I was on eHarmony this one time… and we met."

The boys say Calum has the best body in the band.

Calum said the youngest he would date is 14.

Calum’s favorite ice cream flavor is mint chocolate chip.

He loves Katy Perry.

Calum writes the most songs for the band than the others.

He had a big crush on Alicia Keys when he was younger, and he says "it’s been re-sparked".

Calum tried a peach milkshake in London but didn't like it.

He has a dinosaur toothbrush Adam Wilkinson got him.

If Calum had to be stuck in an elevator with anyone, he would want it to be Katy Perry.

Whenever Calum is shirtless Luke always happens to be pantless.

Calum only likes cheddar cheese.

He loves tea.

Calum had his first kiss at the age of 13.

Calum dropped out of high school for his musical career.

His favorite color is baby blue.

Calum’s ex-girlfriend’s name was Maddie Harris. Ther relationship lasted for about 2 to 3 months.

His mom is from Auckland, New Zealand and his dad’s nationality is Scottish.

If Calum were a girl, he’d date Michael, Ashton would date himself, and Michael would be lesbian because he likes girls too much.

Calum’s mum picks out his cologne but he denied it saying, "I picked it out, I’m a manly man! It smells like cowboy musk."

Calum didn’t even know what ask.fm was until June 5, 2012.

When Calum was younger, he used to run around and take a bite out of apples, then put them around the house.

At Melbourne airport, Calum struggled to push the luggage trolley and the whole thing ended up on the ground.

In 2012, Calum’s celebrity crushes were Kierra Folsom and Jessica Alba.

Calum hates crossing at Zebra crossings.

He claims he is a dog lover.

Calum says the hate never gets to him.

Calum’s favorite childhood movie is Monsters Inc.

Calum likes pancakes more than waffles, mainly because he has never eaten a waffle.

Calum doesn’t like it when people call him Asian, but he does not have anything against Asians. He loves everyone.

Calum’s old Instagram name used to be Calzabrah.

In 2012, Calum had soccer training on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

Calum’s favorite pizza topping is ham and pineapples.

If Calum woke up and was a girl, and had to date a guy, it would be Channing Tatum.

Calum would rather be a goat than a sloth for a day.

Calum’s favorite McFly song is One For The Radio.

Calum’s favorite Busted song is Britney.

His favorite fruit is apples.

Calum’s singer role model (when he was younger) was Chris Brown.

______________________________________________

CALUM AT THE MEDIA. ^-^

HI GUYS, DAHIL WALANG MAGAWA DITO SA BAHAY NAG-UPDATE NA LANG AKO. HAHAHA UPDATE ULIT TOMORROW.

VOMMENTS AND BE A FAN OF 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER (5SOS)