Anemone the Evil

"Hey Tsunami," Tsunami's brother Turtle said through Tsunami's computer screen.
Tsunami was video-chatting with Turtle. They were on their second month of college now, and she had a lot of schoolwork to do. But that didn't stop her from talking to her brother.
"Hi, Turtle!" replied Tsunami. "How's seventh grade treating you?"
Turtle rubbed his temples. "Do you really want to know?" he asked.
"Do I?"
"Probably not."
"Tell me anyways,"
"Okay..."
"How's Anemone?" Tsunami asked.
"HORRIBLE." Turtle exclaimed. "She's gotten so mean and bratty and stuck up and annoying and awful and..."
Tsunami waited in silence as Turtle listed all of Anemones faults. After she started sixth grade, Anemone was acting different. Bad different.
She wasn't the first one to volunteer to babysit their seven year old sister Auklet, and she was treating her friends badly. And when Tsunami came into her room to talk to her about it, Anemone just yelled at her.
"... and then she whacked Moon with a broom!"  cried Turtle.
"Wait, what?" Tsunami asked.
".   It's just what I said," Turtle said bitterly. "Anemone was working really hard in this one class, but our friend Moon got more attention from the teacher. Anemone got so mad she began hitting her with a mop!"
Tsunami was spell bound. "She did not! Does Mom know?"
Turtle nodded. "Yeah, Mom freaked when the teacher told her. Anemone's grounded for, like, two months."
Tsunami winced at her sister's behavior. "Um," she said awkwardly. "What about Auklet?"
"She's good." answered Turtle. "She seems to be enjoying first grade. Their putting on a thanksgiving play next week."
"I'll have to come visit!" Tsunami exclaimed. "I can't wait for December."
"Same here," Turtle said. " Maybe you can talk some sense into Anemone the Evil." Tsunami paused for a long moment before replying.
"Maybe I will." she said wryly. "Bye, Turtle."
"Bye,"
Tsunami closed her computer. She pushed herself away from her desk and looked around the room. She just couldn't believe that Anemone did all of that. It wasn't like her.
"Hey, Tsunami." Peril walked into their room. "Who were you talking to?"
"My brother, Turtle." Tsunami said.
Tsunami didn't really like Peril. She had a crush on Clay, witch was a childish thing, but Clay was so naive that he didn't even notice.
"Ugh, I just had track with the most annoying person on the planet!" Peril grumped. "Squid is such a little brat!"
"I know Squid, and he is a brat," Tsunami agreed. "The only reason he got into this college is because his dad, Nautilus, teaches track here and he got a scholarship."
Peril took down her ponytail and let her long, red hair dangle down to her elbows. "He went to out high school," Tsunami continued. "Squid was in a group with Viper, Flame, and Ochre, but Ochre is such an idiot he can't come here."
"Oof," winced Peril.
"And the group had a name, too." Tsunami said. "They called themselves the False Dragonets. Can't you think of anything more stupid?"