Conflicted

It's been 2 days since I finished my song, and still, not a single word from the man himself. Tonight he leaves to go to his next spot for Bad Tour.. my song has been on the radio EVERYWHERE. My manager has been calling me and congratulating me, different stations are demanding interviews.. but obviously I ignore them because I know they're going to try to make me talk about Michael or bring up how much we were seen together. But, I'm smart enough to ignore it. It's really boring now that Michael isn't around, barging into my door when I at least expect it. Not a single phone call, voice mail, or some sort of message has been sent to me since the incident. I know I shouldn't be mad because I don't know both sides of the story, but Michael shouldn't have let that happen. I mean, it was the end of the show! I would've thought that if he hadn't seen me he would've asked where I was and tried to search for me... but.. then again, I saw what had happened on the camera feed from the dressing room.

He wanted her, she wanted him.

Maybe it was just for publicity

But he isn't like that

He's too nice to do something like that

Right?

Right???

I feel my tears start to form in my eyes, the more I over think this. It's such a tough and confusing situation to be in. Maybe some TV will help.

I lean over to my night stand, beside my bed and grab my remote to turn my tv on. My eyes widen at what I see

Tatiana, on tv..

I sit in complete shock. She COMPLETELY left out what she did to me. But it's okay because karma came right the fuck back around.. Michael's manager , the same person, that has greeted me warmly at rehearsals and before the concert, fired her. I don't know if it's because she kissed him or because he found out what she did to me .. i mean it's been 2 days.. it could've been both.

I take a huge exhale and go in my drawer, pulling out a freshly made blunt that I promised myself I'd used for emergencies.. I quit smoking marijuana ever since I kicked off my career.. I use it to mostly destress, not to get a high from it.

I light the blunt and lay back, taking a hit.

I smoke for about a half hour and then throw the blunt off my balcony and spray air freshener to get rid of the smell.

As I'm praying near my bathroom someone knocks on my door. I lazily open my door, as the high is REALLY kicking in.

"Yeah what do you wan—"

Surprised I see Michael, looking down, tears running down his face