First Day in Atlanta

Sadie's POV*
A few months ago I auditioned for a show called Stranger Things 2. I never expected that I'd be hired until we received a call in the middle of the day from the Duffel brothers saying I got a part. Now we're on a plane going all the way to Atlanta from New Jersey. I got a character named Maxine Mayfield. A red headed new girl at school who has a abusive step-brothers. I was so nervous. I only new the cast from season one and I don't think they would like me because they are such a tight group. I was flying with my mom and my little sister. My three brothers were at home. I put on my music and looked out the window. Tomorrow they are having a movie day so that the new cast members can get to know the cast. I sat on the plane nervous for the rest of the flight.
At the hotel.
We didn't get to the hotel until late at night, mom still had to look for a small house we could buy to stay at when we're here.We had two beds and a couch. I was supposed to sleep in a bed alone but mom and sis already fell asleep taking up both beds so I went to sleep on the couch.
5:42am
I woke up super early. We weren't supposed to meet until 6:00pm and I woke up 13 hours before. Everyone was still asleep so I took a shower and watched  YouTube until 6:45am when my mom woke up. She made toast with jam and fruit for breakfast. I didn't really do anything until about 3pm except eat a sandwich for lunch. I straightened my hair and put on a cute shirt and shorts with black boots. We went to eat Mexican food and then we went back to the hotel. I brushed my teeth and hair and started going. It was only 4:30pm so I was earlier then other people. Only Millie, Noah, and Finn were there. I didn't really talk to Noah at first. Finn and Millie were always walking with each other and Noah was on his phone. I talked to Millie the most.
"Ugh finally another girl my age!" I started laughing at how happy she was.
"Every time the boys start having burping contest or farting contest, yes they do that, I never have anyone to go to. Natalia and Charlie are always hanging out and Winona is always busy. Oh and we can have sleepovers. If it's okay with you and your family!" She said
"Millie you're scaring her!" Noah and Finn both yelled.
"It's fine." I laughed.
"Oh Gaten and Caleb are pulling in!" Millie ran to the door.
"Get ready Caleb's a hugger." Noah laughed while walking past me. I walked to the door and saw the two boys walking towards the girl. When they got in everyone made jokes until they got to me. "Hi I'm Sadie."  I shook Gaten's hand and  Caleb hugged me. It was almost six o'clock and that's when more people started coming. Natalia and Charlie pulled up and they were nice. Charlie's so funny and Natalia is sweet. Next it was Joe he spent most of his time with Gaten. They're clowns. Then David and Winona came in they were sweet. Then the new cast, the last person was Dacre who plays my brother so we made a few jokes. Everyone looked for a movie to watch and we all agreed on ET.
"This movie used to scare me you know." Joe said and everyone laughed. I sat between Millie and Caleb. Caleb was funny. He made a lot of jokes, turns out we have a lot in common.
First chapter, enjoy💛