Beach Trip Planning

Bad chapter im sorry!

Sadie's pov.
June 1st 2017
It's finally June 1st and me, my mother, my father and sister are all on the way back from to house. I'm stopping at Millies on the way there and surprise her. We stoped and got her a pumpkin spice cold brew with soy milk. We pulling into her parking lot and I knocked on the door. She opened it and he jaw dropped! She started screaming and jumping while hugging me.
"Sadie what are you doing here!"
"You didn't seriously think I'd miss the beach trip did you?" I handed be the coffee and smiled again. 
"I can't believe your here! We leave on the 3rd so I guess I'll see you then, okay?" She looked at me and took a sip of her coffee
"Okay!" I waved goodbye and got back in my car. I laid my head on the window until I felt us pull into our driveway and I saw my car. I put my bag into my room and ran back downstairs.
"Hey mom I'm gonna head out for a few!" I yelled and then ran to my car. I buckled my seatbelt and connected my Bluetooth. I got on my phone out and texted Caleb.
Sadie: Go to sonic now
Caleb: what? Why?
Sadie: DO IT!
I put my phone down and put my car in reverse while I backed out of my driveway. I jammed out to music until I pulled into the sonic parking. I sat there until I saw Caleb's car park a few stops beside me. I turned my car off and sneaked around the driver side of Caleb's car and banged on the window. When I did this I saw him jump and throw his phone at which I laughed at. He opened his door and gave me a huge hug and picked me up.
"What the heck sadie!" He laughed
"Surprise" I smiled
"You didn't tell me you where coming down"
"Yeah I know, I didn't tell anyone."
"Who all came down?" He asked me
"Jacey, my mom, me and my dad"
"Your dad?"
"Yep, he already said he wanted to meet everyone." I said. We sat in the parking lot and talked for a few minutes and both ordered a drink.
"Hey what time is it?" I asked
"Almost 8!" He exclaimed. I had been here for 3 hours.
"Ugh, I gotta go. I'll see you on the third though,okay?"
"Alrighty." He smiled and gave me a hug and peck on the cheek. I got back in my car and drove home. When I got home I showered and brushed through my hair and got ready for bed.
June 3rd
3:33am
All I did yesterday is pack, we are staying there for 4 days and are leaving at 4am. We're going to Mertil Beach and that's 5 hours away so we'll get there at 9am. I have two bathing suits, three pairs of jean shorts, one pair of ripped jeans, 4 cropped tank tops, 2 pairs of sweatpants to sleep in and two pairs of track shorts to sleep in along with long shirts and hoodies and to sleep in. My whole family is asleep so I'm sitting on the couch waiting for a car to pull up. Caleb said he rented another van. I sat on my couch looking out the window until I see the same van that we went on the road trip with but it's darker blue. I grabbed my bag and wrote a note to my family and then ran to the car. I was the first one Caleb picked up so I got the passenger seat. We drove and got Millie and Finn and by the time of 4:15am we were on the road to the beach. We listened to my music and played some of Finns songs that he wrote and we switched drivers every hour and a half. Caleb drove first then me then Millie and Finn. Finn and Millie went to sleep almost instantly and me and Caleb talked. Soon enough we were at the hotel.
Chapter 18☺︎︎
beach Chapter will be out soon! And sorry this chapter is short and quick