episode 1 season 1

Hey you guys so I'm making a new book , this is a au where Louis and Clementine meet right after lee dies ....
Hope you guys enjoy this
Vote and comment for more chapters
__________________________________
Third pov
Clementine walked through the woods ; she was trying to find Christa and omid , but so far no luck . she clenched onto the gun lee gave her , as she looked up and saw the faint silhouette of someone , she felt uneasy , knowing she only had 2 more bullets and the fact that if its a walker her shooting the gun would just attract more . she sighed to herself while walking up to the hill , the closer she got to the tree the more her nerves stressed her out . she heard soft sobs and looked at the person in full ...

Confusion

It wasn't a walker , it wasn't Christa , it was just a random boy with dreads and a bat sitting next to him , and he was crying "hi ".

she said , the boy jumped while grabbing the bat and raised it , but he calmed down and slowly moved his arm down " hi "he said while sitting down on a log .

"where's your group ".

Clementine asked while sitting down on the log next to him

"their ... gone , where's yours".

Clementine feels a wave of sadness push over her entire body
"dead .their dead " .

she replied while standing up and looking forward seeing two bodies moving towards them .

"what's your name ".

  he tossed the bat over his shoulder

"clementine ".

"Mines Louis ". he responded back , but before clementine could say anything back his eyes got wide and he turned and faced her "like the orange!" Clementine rolls her eyes and looks at the 2 figures walking , as they got closer she finally recognized who they are "Christa , omid ." Clementine said while hugging them . Louis stood there in confusion "I thought she said everyone in her group died ".

_________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed , comment and vote for more chapters

By loves

Okay , ik most of the fandom is dead but a small part of me really wanted to right this so yea enjoy it