Chapter 1(The New Home)

There were memories going through my head of my now old friends, off Our good in bad times; I'm in the car on my way to my new "home sweet home" and soon afterWe pulled up to the house

There were memories going through my head of my now old friends, off Our good in bad times; I'm in the car on my way to my new "home sweet home" and soon afterWe pulled up to the house. We turn off the car and after a few moments of silenced we head out of the car I Lift my head up and I cannot Believe what I'm Seeing such beautiful home. It looked like nobody lived here that's how clean and beautiful it looked. I looked at my mother with a smile and she returned the gesture to me. She was so sweet and beautiful her skin looked flawless not a Con about her, I am adopted and I'm about 17 soon to be 18. I will be 18 in a month. My mother looks to be in her late twenties to everyone she passes by. She approaches me calmly "Hello, Dear" she says quietly but Loud enough for me to barley hear
"Hello, mother" I Say with a Smile leaving the corners of my mouth; She hugs me and kisses my forehead I kiss her cheek but it was difficult since, I'm a very short person and that I come barley ready the length of my moms shoulders and she is 5'4.

As i look at our new place to call home It hits me why we had to move Or at least one of the reasons why we had too. I don't blame my mom for making us. It was my fault.

I saw this beautiful Gang of young men and women. One guy had blond slick hair. He has hazel bright eyes. He looked about 6'1. The other guy he had dark hazel hair. He has on a white shirt. Light blue jeans. He just looked like one of the nicest people ever. He looked about 5'8. His hair was a little bit hazel and a tad bit Fluffy like It was just done, He ran his fingers though it trying to get it to his liking. He had on loose  blue jeans that were being held up by a block leather belt. Black v-neck shirt that fit around his body perfectly. The other male Beside them  had a tad bit of dirty blond hair which was curly locks. His hair went down to his jaw. We wore a black blazer, with a dark blue long sleeve shirt under it. He had on black Skinny jeans. The was another guy who had short black hair with a stubble going on. Then he had on just a plain black shirt and some black tight jeans. Then there was these women who looked like models. A young lady who had long beautiful curly hair what went down a tad bit past her shoulders. She had on some black jeans and a long sleeve navy blue shirt on with a beautiful colorful butterfly necklace. She was standing beside the man who had blond hair slick back. Then there was a girl who looked a tad bit scary but ok I guess. She had curly beautiful blond almost white hair. She looked to be about 5'7. She was standing beside the guy who had the stubble. Possibly he will keep it too since he is a vampire and can't grow it out. Then there was this beautiful women who had long almost black hair. She looked so brave. She was beside the hazel hair dude. They looked so cute together. She was behind this beautifully girl who looked very short but as tall as me which would be 4'10. She has long black hair. She looks like she could be there kid. She might be. But vampires can't have children. Then there was this tan tall muscle dude. He has short black straight hair. He has this tattoo on his right upper arm. He is a werewolf. Why would a werewolf be beside a vampire. That's just weird. " Hello Lucy Jeremiah and who is this " the guy with the blond hair slick back ask. " Oh this is our daughter Luna she is is witch and angel"my parents said and then we heard the door open and I was just looking down. " Have fun" I heard someone whisper. I looked up and saw two more people. A small pixie black hair girl. She looks as small as me. Then a handsome man. He had such beautiful eyes. Had amazing black hair. His shirt is so tight that you can see everything underneath it. His lips look so soft. I just wanna kiss them even though I have never had my first kiss. " Well im Carlisle and this is Alice, Jasper, Rosalie, Caleb, Bella, Edward, there daughter Renesme, her imprint Jacob, then my beautiful wife Esme, and last Emmet" Carlisle said whole pointing to everybody. When he got to Emmet everything just popped into my head. How beautiful his name is. How it would be like if me and him had kids. How our weeding would be. How the first time me and him made love would be like. How everything would be like. I don't even know this person. " Well welcome to the family" Carlisle said.