Chapter 3(The Finding Out)

I plopped onto the couch. Not believing that he is but it makes sense. I smelt an amazing scent. I turned around and saw him. God how is he so good looking. I walked around the couch to stand in front of him. I realized how short I was to him. " Ummm hi I'm Luna, Luna Parkason " I said reaching my hand out for a handshake. " I'm Emmet as you can tell Emmet Cullen" he shakes my hands and laughs as I laugh along. " Sorry I'm awkward and weird" I said while back away a little bit while he pulled my arm what made me be closer to him. " No it's cute very cute" he said. I blushed like crazy for the first time in a long time. " How about you two love birds go off and get to know each other because you guys have the rest of the summer to do so" Alice said pushing us up the stairs where .I'm guessing we're going to my room. " Umm do you wanna help me unpack?" I asked Emmet. " Sure " he said trying to break the awkwardness. He went all the way back down stairs and grabbed some boxes what I guess he knew were mine. We walked the rest of the way up the stairs and he put down all of the boxes what he carried which were about like 5 boxes. I got onto my knees onto the grounded and grabbed the first box and put it on the ground. I opened it and it was photos. Some were family photos and photos of my birth parents and my friends and siblings. " Can you tell me who those people are?" Emmet asked. "Yes " I said kinda nervous. I picked up the first photo which was my birth mother. She was tan like me and had long dark blond hair and light close to hazel eyes. She was wearing glasses which suit her shy personality. She was wearing a black hoodie with pink leggings. She had her hair up in two messy braids. She looked very short compared to my birth father who was beside her in the photo. He had short brown hair. He had brown eyes. He was a tad bit tan. He was wearing a band shirt for a band I don't know of. He had his arm wrapped around my moms waist while she had her arms wrapped around his waist. They looked so in love. " These are my birth parents" I explained to Emmet who was sitting beside me. I picked up a photo which was me and one of my friends on the beach. She was about 5'8 and she had blue eyes. She was the only person who believed me and didn't say bad stuff about me after the incessant. She had on a yellow bathing suit which suit her personally. It wasn't that low cut but it was a tad bit. There was ties what were on both sides of her bathing suit. She is a hufflepuff like in Harry Potter which was her favorite book and she was obsessed with Zodiac stuff. She had long hair what went to her mid back. Her hair was always dyed. She was like a free spirit. She had a septum piercing too. She was one of my best friends my only best friend too. She is even a witch too. So me and her gotten along much better then. " That's me and my best friend Grace" I explained to Emmet while almost crying because she has helped me a lot. " She is a witch like me and after everything what happen she didn't turn her back on me" I told him. He just nodded along and put his arm around my shoulder. " So your a witch?" Emmet asked me. " Well it's a confusing story I'm a witch and angel " I explained. He looked at me in confusing. "My father is umm a wolf and a witch and my mother is a angel" I explained. I grabbed out of the box the book what my parents had written. What had some spells. Some info about them. Some stuff about me what can help me understand myself. " You need some sleep you maybe a angel and a witch but you still need sleep" Emmet said slightly picking me up as I was slightly going to sleep.

The next morning

I got out of my bed and walked down stairs. I noticed that I was in black shorts and a bright yellow hoodie which wasn't mine. It smelt like Emmet. I just felt myself melt at the smell. I just realized that he might have seen my secret box. My box has my little space stuff in it. Yes I'm a little. I walked downstairs to see everybody all dressed and ready even my parents. " Hey mom do you know where I put my phone?" I asked while taking my hair out of it's messy braid and putting it into a messy bun. It's either I have it in a bun, ponytail, or braid. " Honey I think Emmet has it" my mom said. I looked around the room and I couldn't find him. " umm where exactly is he?" I asked. Alice chirped in a told me he was in his room. I just nodded and went to his room. The door was open so I opened it some more. The room had his amazing scent in it. I didn't see him anywhere. I seen a big bed. I don't know why there is a bed if he a vampire. There was two doors. One possibly let a bathroom and one possibly let to a big closet. I open the one on my right and it was a big closet but the thing was there was small little tubs at the bottom. I sat down and grabbed one and opened it. It had so many cute coloring books at the bottoms and had a box of coloring markers and crayons. I grabbed another small little tub and it had pacifiers. Maybe he is a little or a daddy. Then I heard a jump. Then I turned around and it was Emmet. His reaction to me holding the pacifier explained everything.