ıŋʄٳųɛŋĆɛ

Hello world!

'Good morning'
That greeting annoys me. What is so good about the morning?
Especially when I have to say it to someone who thinks they deserve my greeting, when they do not.

LOL.
Mind you, don't make a mistake. I also find the slang 'LOL' annoying. What is its point?
Imagine texting someone and getting 'LOL'.
Habaaaa! Ever heard of emojis?
Then those that say it while talking... I'm speechless.
       Nevertheless, I am guilty of LOL-ing people.
Why?
Because honestly they are boring or the situation is akward.
Whenever I text someone LOL....its because I have nothing else to say and I'm politely ending the conversation. But people don't seem to get it sometimes. Why ask me how I'm doing everydayy???
            I guess I have a lot to type about chatting but that's not actually what this chapter is about.

.

.

.

INFLUENCE
I am too lazy right now to look up the definition of the word, so I'm going to assume you already know what it means.

No! In case you are wondering, I'm not  going to waste your time discussing 'peer pressure'.
Heck,I doubt I even know the correct meaning of the word based on my next paragraphs.

I'M VEXED!
I'M ANNOYED!
I'M TIRED!

What better mood could there be to complete a chapter?
I have too manyy incomplete drafts anyways.

So why am I angry?

SCHOOOOOOOOOLLLL

We all face this problem I assume
(With all my assumptions I should be a scientist honestly¡)

School problems range from the large amount of homework,  punishments, assemblies, annoying classmates, boring classes, teachers full of unwanted lectures & advice & memories, pressure from parents, all kinds of personalities everywhere, the social gang..... And READING.

The problem I would love to highlight this faithful day is
Dun
Dun
Dunnnnnn

'Annoying classmates'
These set of people are far different from your average classmates.
They are the ones sent from hell to destroy your life. They come in different forms
Snitches
Cheaters
Gossips
Holier than thou's
Babyish cryish tellishtalers
To name a few.....the ones I can remember acc

The set that had the honour of destroying my day today was none other than.......... the cheats.
Not just any cheats, or cheetahs (which is illegally nice to refer to them as, but I will allow)... But the self conceited cheetahs.

Cheats! Hypocrites! Snubs! Fools! Proud idiots!
How else can one describe a class of cheetahs?

   Cheats! Hypocrites! Snubs! Fools! Proud idiots!
How else can one describe a class of cheetahs?

Education! Hardwork! Reading!
Are these words not related anymore.
  Call me holy ...bhet I hate cheats....ahh😑

  What excuse does anyone really have for cheating, except from the fact that they're stupid.
   Something that pains the hell outta me is knowing that someone gets higher scores than me through malpractice when I read.
    It's unfair, the whole system is riggged.

FEEL MY ANGERRR!!!!

Lemme wrap things up with gist about today.

Soooooo, that's how we have exam coming up in school o.
Our teacher even helped us small by giving us the topic we should read.
Everyone went home. Normal thing prepare for the exam na. Thats how I decided to scatter exam and over read gan. I'm talking late night reading.
  Naturally, I don't even read for exams. I even went online for further research.
To show how deep this gist is.

I got to school late, satisfied with my thorough reading.
The first person I saw in my class called me to tell me THE EXAM WAS CANCELLED
I was confused ¿
Wondering what happened.
You might be wondering too, isn't that a good thing?

Its not!
Its a complete disaster( I'm trying to keep the book insult free...so feel free to join me and think up a bunch of insults.)

So here's what happened.
The cheats were not able to prepare their tactics. Why?
Because one of them grew cheetah wings and decided to leave her friends uninformed.

The friends found out that they were unprepared, and came up with a bunch of accusations. They spoke about a lot of things that at the end, the school had to cancel it.
Now, the school is ensuring that a new and harder examination is going to be given, the topic unknown to us.

Why??.... Because cheetahs cheated and dragged the whole class into their mess.
Every single person that bothered to read did so in vain!🙂

These same people are the ones going to collect prizes on the day of graduation.

So where does influence come in?
Their influence on the school, their influence on everyone that read. The corruption of it all!
That's where it comes in.

I feel a lot better now I've been able to pour this out.

Half shared problem should be half solved right?
But, I'm still completely clueless how to react to this.

I've also got another exam to read for at the moment anyways!

I end with....

WHERE THE JUSTICE GO?

Hope you enjoyed this.
Till I am full of emotions again

Pizz_a❤