Chapter 3

While I started to get my stuff ready, people started filing out of the room.

"Why do you call him Jonathan, and why do you have to go to his office?", Jaime asked. Damn.

" Um I have to take some medicine, and I call him Jonathan because he is like my brother." I replied.

No reply. Just him staring at me. This is so uncomfortable.

I started walking through the door when Jaime mumbled an apology.

~~~

When we got to Jonathan's office Jaime started asking questions like, "So are you emo," "Why are you emo," "You don't really seem like an emo person, you are so happy," Yeah well you don't know what I've been through. All I said was that I used to be emo, but I stopped cutting. "Why do you still dress like an emo?" He asked. Can you please stop asking questions? "Because I like the style. "

~~~

When I walked into the gym, there was a big table with a bunch of packets on it. Jaime walked in front of me and grabbed 2 packets, boys Skateboarding Team, and Mandatory Papers.

I got Volleyball Team, Basketball team, and Cheer Leading.

Imogen told me I should try something new that I would have never tried before, and that would be cheer leading. I'm more of the tomboy type. I never like the color pink, glitter, sparkles, or any girly stuff. But now cheer leading is going to be part of my life.

I am actually very flexible, and I took gymnastics a few years ago, so I could make a decent cheerleader. I just have to get a different uniform than that slut. I also found out her name is Ashley.

I tried to find the girls skateboarding team papers but there weren't any. So I just grabbed the boys and moved on.

I walked up the bleachers and sat next to Jaime. "Is anyone sitting here," I asked sweetly. "No." I saw that he finished all his paperwork and was playing games on his phone. He took one ear bud out and said, "So tell me about yourself. Like hobbies, and your family, and stuff like that. "

I had to think about this for a while. Should I tell him? Would he think of me the same way if I told him my biggest secret? I decided that I wouldn't tell him. Yet.

"Well I really like punk rock and screamo. I also like to skateboard. A lot. This is kind of embarrassing, but I like to write songs." I said. I felt like I was rambling.

"That's cool. What about your family?"

Damn. Why does he care so much? No one ever cared this much about me.

"Well, my mom and I don't have a really have a good relationship. We kind of don't talk anymore. My dad, he, he died a few months ago."

I felt my eyes well up but I kept going. You have to move on Nora.

"I have a twin brother, Omar, he means the world to me. He's my best friend. We never fought before, even when we were little. We just have a special connection. And then there is the little one, Sam. He's 2 years old. Except what surprised me was that he was my dad's child. Not my step dad's. My mom is such a slut. Well, that's my fam-"

I was cut off when Imogen called out to me. "Hey Nora! Someone came to see you!"

What the hell? I look at the door and see my 2 brothers walk through. "OMAR!"