Buster

(Buzz pov)

Me and Jassie got back to the house(somehow) and told everyone everything. They all talked trying to come up with a plan. Then we all hear steps coming up the stairs. We look at the doorway and saw the little weiner dog coming towards them. Andy's parents couldn't bring the dog so left him here and a friend comes over to take care of Buster. Buster look around smelling probably looking for woody. I still holding woody's hat. Buster come towards me and started to lick me.

"I'm not woody, buster!" Not understanding me still licking me. He finally stop and start to sniff the hat and whimper. "Oh were you trying to comfort me? thanks." I pet the dog. An idea popped in my head. While everyone is trying to figure out what to do basically talking over each other. I try to get their attention it doesn't work. Until Jassie sees what I'm doing and yells "Everyone!! Buzz has an idea!!! Shut up!!"

"Thanks okay here's the plan we let Buster go outside, I have woody's hat so Buster can tack Woody by his smell." Everyone nods in agreement. We unlock the front door. I am on Buster and Jessie comes out right behind us with bullseye. Everyone wishs us luck. I let Buster sniff Woody's hat and off we went. It took quite a while till buster finally stop at the end of the street to see which way he went. I look around and see rustling in the brushes.

"Get over here you little-" Woody! Me and Jess both look at each other happy that we know he was alive.

"Wo-" I was interrupted. I see a cat jump up and saw Woody on it. The cat kick Woody off of it and run off. Woody not noticing me and Jassie.

"That was my only chance..." He mumbles still on the floor. I was about to get off to help him up but, Buster come runnng towards woody and gets on him and giving him hundreds of licks.

"Wha- Buster?!" he looks up towards me. "Buzz!? your here too!!" he gets up and gives me a big hug. I hug back not wanting to let go. We stay like that for a while.

Jessie clears her throat "I'm also here." I blush and pull away. I could also see from the corner of my eye that I see him blush too. It made me smile.

"Um so anyway, I have your hat so here." I say trying to break the silence.

"Oh thanks for holding it for me!" he smiles as he puts it on and I have a light blush on my face.

I shake it off and said "Come on let's go home" I hold out my hand.

(Woody pov)

I start to blush again but, I try to ignore it "Alright!" I say and take his hand. He pulls me up and I sat behind him on Buster.

"Hold on." he says as we start going home. I grab hold of Buzz and I don't feel like letting go. He feels so warm I think as I start to doze off.

(Buzz pov)

"So Buzz when are you going to tell woody?"

"About what?"

"That you like him." I blush.

"What are you doing he is right-"

Jessie cuts me off " calm down he's fast asleep I already checked." I turn around to see him asleep on my back. He looks really tired.

I turn back to Jess "About your question I don't know when, I guess whenever I feel like is the right time..."

(Third person pov)

Jess saw how serious Buzz was and decided not to tease him.

"Well whatever I just hope you guys can be happy together" she says and smiles and Buzz blushed but, nods. When they come back they fix Woody's back that got ripped a little. After that Buzz couldn't get Woody off him and decided to just sleep like that.

~
hope you enjoyed this chapter also I'm kind of curious should I make a little side love story for Jess? If you want me to. Tell me in the comments also add which gender you want them to be and well whatever you think I should add to the oc.