8

Y/n's pov.
To get my mind off the picture I texted a friend from highschool. I will admit to most of my friends were guys and they were really nice to me to. Most girls were about gossip and boyfriends. Not me really I was about having fun! That probablt how I met Dan.

But yeah this is an old friend named Marcel. He is funny but when it's serious its serious. Other than that he's cool. We are just talking about stuff we did in the last few days.

Y/n:
I watch a movie with my friend and I'm not sure if I'd call Stephen a friend just yet.

Marcel: Stephen? I see not many girl friends yet

Y/n:
Well a few maybe I met some of my friends crew on his YouTube channel.

Marcel: he's a youtuber?

Y/n:
Yeah! He has about a million subscribers.

Y/n:
I'm also a YouTube Marcel. I got about under a million though.

Marcel: that's great I remember you talking about that if your jobs fail you you'd be a youtuber.

Y/n:
Yep and as you can tell..

Y/n:
They failed me!

Marcel: that's tough

Just as Marcel texted me the group chat Dan added me in started to blow up.. Now just thinking of it. That picture.

Y/n:
Yeah

Y/n:
Hey who was it in our group that had the crush on me? Was it Jon?

Marcel: why the sudden subject change?  You okay?

Y/n:
Yeah I'm all good

Y/n:
Now who.

Marcel: it was Evan

Y/n:
What? No.

Y/n:
Yeah he was nice to me but he was just being nice you know being Evan

Marcel: yeah just being Evan

Marcel: "she's crazy and I like that!" Exact words said by Evan

Marcel: now when you gonna admit you liked Evan

Y/n:
NEVER

Marcel: so you do like him! I'm telling him!!

Y/n:
MARCEL NOOOO DON'T

Marcel: all you have to do is admit it. I won't tell.

Marcel: easy to do

Y/n:
Ok. Fine. I liked him but mostly since he was nice to me..

Y/n:
Mostly since he'd jump off a bridge with me and not chicken out last second.

Marcel: hey. It was high ok.

That group chat was asking for me now. But. No. I'm shocked that my old friend Evan liked me since he could have any girl. But that was highschool I'm not really into anyone anymore.