21

So i got a new phone and just kept watching youtube ignoring wattpad. Also im sick. Again. And I probably won't update for a bit cause I can do what I want so yeet.

Also credit to the artist i have no clue who you are but this some good stuff.

·×·

Y/n's pov.
Stephen took us to a place that serves food that is breakfast. "You still look tired" Stephen says as I yawn. "It's like.. Nine its too early for me" I say resting my head on my hand. "I know you get your sleep hours in but Dan turned me into a night owl" I say and he shakes his head with a smile. "Stupid Daniel" he says and I nod.

(Vanoss uploads and I leave for a hour-)

"So whats it like learning to be a teacher?" I ask. It was silent for a few seconds "its good still learning how to handle children" he says and I nod. "Yeah especially the hyper ones. I know from.. Dan and my other friends" I say and he nods. "Even though i have ADHD I was a sleepy person" "are you any different from now?" He says and I give him a look.

"My friend Marcel was like and still kinda acts like a toddler" I say and he has a blank look. "Its still hard to believe most of your friends are guys" he says and I smile. "Well they were nice to me unlike some girls. They were also much more fun" I say and he gives and unsure look "you pervert" I say and he glares while his face goes red. Probably from anger and embarrassment.

I notice one of the waitresses walking up with our food.

·×·

Now I am full and still tired. I fiddle with the ends of the sleeves while Stephen finishes his food. I look around trying not to just stare at Stephen like.. A weirdo. Which I'm totally not.

~time skip since my friend said so~

We were walking back since I did leave Bebe at his house and my guess is that he's never left a dog at his place before. "Oh dear" I gasp realising I left my phone at home and Dan is one of my contacts. "What?" Stephen asks. "My phone probably has a billion notifications from Dan" I say and he shakes his head. "Well at least its just Dan" he says and I nod.

"Wait why at least its just Dan?" I ask looking at him. "I don't like this.. Evan guy" he mumbles buf I clearly hear. "Is it his subscribers?" I ask and he shakes his head. "Is it that you're..." I pause and he raises a eyebrow.  "Jealous?" I say and he argues about it immediately.

"No just cause it may seem he likes you doesn't mean I'm jealous you dummy" "hey I'm not a dummy" I say and his fave turns red. "Just shut up Bebe might be getting lonely" he says turning around. I smile following him.

"I'm hungry"

"But we just ate"

"I'm hungry again"

"Jesus.."

·×·

OK

As I said at the top I got new phone. New phone is amazing-

But yesh.

Also Lemon has been canceled.

My friend and I has been thinking and dont necessarily like the idea on turning sir Stephen into a smut or ye. I do not like it. I can't even think about Stephen doing such. And I know right? My pervert friend disliking the idea on doing the nasties with Stephen??

Yeet.

Ok thats enough of that.

Mm have sneak peak of something special.

Thats all I'm gonna leave you.

Welp i has therapy to attend to.

Byee