Android 17 x Android reader

You were just chilling around doing nothing,waiting for 17 to come back so you two can hawe some fun tobay like go on a walk or just talk or play video games or whatever. So 30min past and he still didn't come home and when you were grabbing your phone to call him he came back "Sorry (f/n fave number) i am late i know and im really sorry again."he had a look of guilt in his eyes and you couldnt stand it "ok,ok i forgive you but the next time you are late you are going to get smacked on the face ok boo!"you were a little sassy Android "YES ma'am.". He said that and you two were off too (y/f/p your favorite place)and had alot of fun together so after 3h off fun you got to his house to watch some movies and play video games. You playd (y/f/g your fav game) and it was alot of fum ofc you have crushed him in the game bc you 100times better at it and he was so sad he didn't win🤣. So then after playing games ypu got on the couch and whatched (fav movie) and i  the middle of the movie you felt a arm wrapp arou d your waste and you just looked at 17 and his cheeks were light pink and soo were yours so you took that as a singht and got closer to him and having your head on his shoulder and you were then fealling a little sleepy and just fell in your dream wourld but before you did 17 kissed you on the forhead and your cute nose and said "goodnight princess" so you just smiled and fell asleep soo happy at what happened.

AAAAA
This was m my first story hope you like it xoxo all my bad bitchess.