Childhood friends

Trunks x Reader

Y/n L/n was a sweet little 3 year old girl going into kindergaredn and had a bunch of good friends that she loved to play with and talk.

She also loved it when they got new students in theyr kindergarden group.

That is when one morning y/n came first into the class there were 2 oh her teacher they were wery nice to her and she loved them both so mutch.

So the 3 of them cleaned a little before the others came ~cleaning~ so as they were cleaning up the toys they heard a knock on the door and there was a blue haired woman in the doorway and with her was a little boy with lavender hair he look like he was y/ns age.

The woman came to talk to the teachers and y/n got closer to the boy.

"Hi" y/n said,waiting for an awnser "Oh-h hi" the boy said, "Whats your name?" Y/n ascked "Trunks nice to meet you. Whats your name?" The boy said politly "Im y/n nice to meet you too!" Y/n said exitedly.

"You wanna play with me?" Ascked y/n as she was playing with her little f/c dress "Sure lets go" the boy said and they got to playing.

Some time passed and all of y/ns other friends came a met Trunks.

~That went on for 11 years now Y/n and Trunks are the best of friends going into the same school and they could never be seen without one-another they became really close,closer then ever and knew everything about each other they could read each other like a book and thats where they are now~

Y/n POV.

Ughh mornings i hate them and plus i have to go to school like wHy!? But i get to see my bff Trunks.

I never knew me and him would have became sutch close friends.

But i guess with my social skills and my desire for making new friends got the best of me.

But this is in a good way.

I then got dressed (you dont wear a uniform to school in this) i just got some high-waisted jeans and a black shirt with a black hoodie and my hair was down.

I them packed my books and went to get something for breakfast.

-After breakfast-

I started to walk to school and i was just  thinking abou thins one person that has been on my mind lately.

I nevet eaven knew this could happend but i have a crush on my bff.

Trunks was a really nice,smart,cute,kind and loving guy who any girl will fall for in a second but since he wasnt so close with other girls then me it was a jackpot.

Maybe he likes me back?

I'll never know i just need to test my luck and see.

-At school-

I was walking to my first period left my bag where my class was and saw Trunks talking to some of his guy friends he was turned backwords so i just joged a little a jumped on his back.

He caught me by my thinghs and i was just hanging there on his back like a backpack.

"Good morning lavender!" I said in his ear. "Heh good morning y/n/n" he said we gave each other those nicknames but we call our selfs alot of other stuff.

So yeah it was just really borring Trunks ascked me to come over to his house later so we can study for the history test that was coming up next week.

Of course i agreed and thats what we did after school.

Trunks POV.

Me and y/n were now walking to my house to study.

But what she doesnt know is that im going to tell her how mutch i love her.

Yes i had a fealing for her since we first met!

She is just so sweet,pretty,smart,loving,and just everything a guy can asck for a girl to bee!

So thats why i whant to tell her everything becouse i dont want her with any other guy i want her to be mine.

3-th persons POV.

Y/n and Trunks finnaly mave it to his house they said hi fo his parents and his little sister Bulla.

They then got to Trunks room and y/n just laid on the bed Trunks just smiled a laid down next to her.

"Hey i got somethig important to tell you" Trunks said nervously.

"Yeah what is it Trunks you know you can tell me everything" y/n said looking at him with eyes full of desire to know what he wants to tell her.

"You se i...i".

~To be continued~

Hehehe bish you tought! Im not dead girlies i was just really busy with school and now im gonna get working on this book so enjoy.

If you wanna part 2 just tell me and i will finish it!

Kiss all my bad bithes xoxo🖤🖤🖤