Childhood friends pt2

"W-well you see y/n i actually l-l...." Trunks was so nerwous just sitting in front of the girl he liked for so long and now telling her this is a reall steppingstone for him he was really happy for a second and the he gout a tought........

'What if the doesnt like me back...'

Trunks tought about that and that made his hear sinck. It would be the end of the world for him if the of his dreams didnt like him back.

He was more scared now and his mind was just raicing.

Y/n on the other hand was just watching him looking donw she was really worried and really wanted to know what Trunks wanted to tell her.

She was shaking and really just scared.

"T-trunks whats wrong y-you cam tell me anything you know that r-right?"

She was trying to make sure everything was okay and she wouldnt be mad at anything he said.

Then y/n mom walked into the room she really loved Trunks becouse he was sutch a great friend to her daoughter.

"Hey kids hows studying going?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"Its going great mom!" Y/n replied waiting for Trunks to say something.

"Oh yes Trunks honey your mom called me and said that Vegeta her and Bulla needed to go to do some buisness i some other town so they will not ve here for the night but they will be there tomorrow morning." She said.

Trunks's eyes grew wide. Now how is he gonna get out of this.

"So please honey feel like your at your house and sleep here tonight, i will not take no as the awsnser." Your mom firmly said with a smile on her face.

"Okay miss y/m/n i will stay the night thank you very mutch" Trunks said looking up at your mom giving her a small smile.

You were just glad he said something.

"Okay baby's i will be downstairs if you need me okay?" Your mom asked.

"Okay" you and Trunks said at the same time.

Your mom actually knew that you had a crush on Trunks and that Trunks had a crush on you becouze her and Bulma are best friends and wherever they are together they just talk about how you two would look so cute together.

Time skip~

Now it was time you and Trunks would go to bed. But neither of you were feeling sleepe. Of course Trunks has slept in your house before but this just felt different.

He was just sitting ona small couch in your room looking out of the window.
He looked so dreamy how his beautifull purple hair fell on his face and how his darck blue eyes shined in the moonlight have actually made you fall in love with him even more.

Trunks's pov
I was just looking out at the beautifull night sky and just thinking of everything that happend today.

The i notised a pair of eyes on me. It was y/n i turbed around and she turned her head to her phone looking at some tik toks.

I just watched her hair fall in her face a little and how her pretty e/c eyes shined by the phone light.

How her soft skin just complimented her face eavem more.

And her personality just fit in with her and mlst importantly.....

With me.

Trunks tought.

3rd person pov
Without hesitation(idk how to spell) Trubks stood up and walked up to the girl and lifted her face up with his thumb and index finger.

She looked up and froze they were just inches appart.

Then he sat beside her and removed his hand from her chin.

He sat down and grabed her hand into his.

"I was so scared of telling you this but i feel like now is the right time to tell you." He said

Y/n just looked at him and nodded.

"Ever since i met you i saw something different in you and its just allways been like that and i just really wanna tell you this and hope that you feel the same way." He said again.

"I like you"

He said and y/n froze and started to cry.

Trunks freaked out. "Hey deautifull dont cry please i hate when i see you crying okay pleas dont cry?" Trubks said worriedly.

Y/n just hugged him and burried her hace into his neck he just rubed her back so she will stop crying.

Once she stopped Trunks looked into her now a little puffy red eyes.

"Do you feel the same way abou me?" He asked feeleng nervous.

"Yes,yes i do i also had a crush on you for all these years i just didnt knwo how to tell you and here you are making the first move and making me cry!" Shs said trought a laugh at the end.

Trunks was so happy now.

"Will you be my girlfriend y/n?" He asked looking into the girls e/c eyes and just waiting for her to awnser his question.

"Yes a milion times yes Trunks!" She said and she hugged him that way he layed on the bed with her on top of hi ches hugging him really hard. He just smiled.

Knowing that the girl of his dreams loved him back was enough for Trunks to just jump of a cliff. Now that he can call her his noone is gonna take her away from hi.

They just feel asleep with y/n in Trunks's arms.

The next morning~

Just as y/n's mother got to her room to wake up y/n and Trunks as she oppend the door she saw them together hugging eachother peacfully sleeping and bolth with a smol smile on their face has brought tears to her eyes.

She called Bulma and told ger the news.

Mom best fruends know the best~

The end