chapter four

I have must of fallen asleep and sleep like no other night. I felt a warm presentence holding me and it was Drew. He must of felt me move and he smiled at me with the most devious smile i had ever seen. For once in my entire life i felt safe, I noticed a sharp pain in my left wrist and it looked like i has been injected with a needle. I looked at Drew with a feirce look and he looked back with soft eyes apologizing in the sweetest tone of voice.

"I am deeply sorry Yuki but you were being balistic and you needed to calm your nerves."

"Why did you do this I feel weak and nervous and scared.  HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME!"

"Dearest Yuki I did not like doing it but i had to do it."

He still held on to me tightly which is a little comfortering to me but not very much. I seemed to calm down very quickly when he pecked me on the cheek. I was dead silent when he turned me around and kissed me. I was left in shock and astonished how soft his lips were.

I soon wake up to the sound of music playing on the other side of the room. Drew is in the corner playing a guitar softly as if trying to wake me up  like a princess. I have never really known why but as I a strange girl have never felt the comfort as i did last night. I soon remember what happened last night after he kissed me with his ever so solf lips.