Part 5(Oppa Jennie)

Jennie POV

I really like that Lisa girl she's so beautiful and caring at the same time I think I like that girl I never experienced this feeling here in my heart when I see her in the middle of the crowd I feel a very big connection to her so I go there to see her clearly but I got stuck in foot when see that bastard touch her I don't what's happening to me but I feel a surge of anger in my being and body then all I know now is I'm approaching them with clenching fist and fire eyes, I got more angry when that Kai  closer to girl but successfully the girl push her then he's about to the girl so go fast to stop him then I tell that I know can make him really angry.

After our fight in crown Lisa brought me in the clinic she's so sweet and now I know why Kai suddenly grab her there but that's not a good reason I can't really understand that man so aggressive even to girls, but I'm thankful that the girl don't have any bruised besides from her wrist because of Kai.

I'm now walking going to my room have a bruises in my face and some cuts in my body I know my friends will ask me what happened to me but I just let it slide in my mind I will just tell them after our class I'm now in the class all girls are now wild like a wolf because of me but I don't mind them really like so much attention from other besides from my friends and family but I don't have a real family besides from my uncle by the way I sat in my chair, and I'm not wrong all my friends are now asking what happened to me.

Hey Jen what happened to your face who did this to you we will burn the  body of who did this to you why didn't you tell us or call us!!(Jisoo told me with a hint of anger in her beautiful face I also see the other reaction and they all look scary now I admit it)

I'm ok Unnie and I think your over reacting it just a simple bruised (I tell them coldly)

But at least tell us who did this to you and why this happen to you ok(Unnie said sincerely)

Ok(I tell them what happened and about Kai and Lisa and why this happen to me)

Oh so Jen your now inloved I never saw you being that happy you even smile while talking to that girl tell us do you like that girl (Jin tell me while smirking)

Stop it guys it's no use beside I just saw her now and I don't think she will like me when she already know what I am and who I am in this school (I tell them seriously but with a hint of sadness)

No that's not true you said that she already saw beating those bastard so I know that now she already know what are you and who are you in this school (taeyoung said and tap my shoulder and smile tenderly to jungkook before turning to me again)

Yeah thanks bro (I told him and smile a little)

Blagg!!!...

The teacher go her chair then slam the table to got our attention.

Ok class!! listen and be quite you have new classmate plss be good to her come here and introduce yourself (the teacher said and the said student go and I got shock cause it's Lisa the girl I save earlier she then she tell who is she and where is she from)

I'm Lalisa Manoban I'm 18 years old I'm from Thailand I hope we can get along really well (she said with a smile that caught boy's attention some is fantatizing her us well and look like they want to strip Lisa so I glared at them so they finally stopped looking at Lisa)

Ok Lisa thank you you can sit beside Jennie the girl at the back (the teacher said)

She sit down and smile at me I really love her smile.(cute)

Oh hi O don't know that your my classmate too how was you cuts did it hurt(she said concern)

No don't worry I'm ok it's nothing it's normal to me besides I'm actually use to man's doing so don't mind it soon it will heal(I said to her while smiling)

Ohh ok so I think I will now call you Oppa caused you like doing what man or guys usually do(she said showing her brightest smile to I just nodded at her cuteness)

No problem it's ok to me(I said)

After our class....

Lisa do you want to come with us to have lunch in canteen you can also invite your friend by the way I'm Jisoo Jennie's friend (Jisoo Unnie tell Lisa)

Ohh ok thanks we will (Lisa said)

Ok let's go(Jisoo)

In the canteen...

All girls are now looking at me and I don't like it. Lisa saw it and look at me I just smile at her indicating that it's nothing.

We sat in a table and the order what we and the are now exchanging there names.

Hi I'm Jin and this is teayung, Jimin, Rm, Jungkook, Jisoo Unnie, J-hope, and Suga
We are the KDragons and Jennie is our boss can we be friends with you two(they all bow for respect and I got shock by they action)

Ok it's a good idea I'm also thankful to your boss Jennie or Oppa because she save me earlier I'm very thankful to her(she smiles and blush a little when she the Oppa word and friends are all now shock ohh shit I'm dead later by there questions and I know it)

Thanks for reading my story plss vote and comment if you have a question and I will answer it I hope you like my update I'm sorry if it's a little short for you guys but I will try my best to the next chapter so it will be more longer plss vote and comment so I can know your opinion thanks again😍🤩🤩😁😁