Part 6 (I will take care of you)

Jisoo POV

I got shock to what Lisa said earlier did she just call our boss Oppa and Jennie didn't do anything or say anything she just remain to usual cold aura but with a hint of smile in her face oh gosh what happening to our boss is she falling in love now, well I'm not against her love life I just got shocked and I know the only one who is shock here I can feel all our friends stiffness when Lisa say the Oppa word Jungkook looks like he's about to throw up caused never in our year of friendship that she just let her exes call her Oppa or anything like that it's a big deal for us. Maybe this girl is the right person for Jennie and really hope so that is her . Igor interrupted by my thoughts when Lisa introduce her friend Chaeyoung or Rosè wow her friend is a goddess I think I will like the idea of courting her but not it's still early.

Hi I'm Chaeyoung but you can call Rosè or what ever you want I'm  18 and Lisa is my best friend.(she said while smiling cutely to us cute)

I smile at her and shake her hands and ohh God her hands are soft and warm.

Jennie POV

I can't handle myself from smiling to Lisa's beautiful face but it's just in my thoughts ofcourse but I'm not joking her beauty is such a breathtaking view and I wish someday I can on her but not now I'm still scared that I might hurt her because of my responsibilities in the gang but I'm sure I'm falling for this beautiful creature in my side she took a secret glance to me but I caught her then she suddenly blush and I smile a little knowing that I also have an effect on her while we're eating the EXO GANG suddenly interrupt our good lunch and I really want to fucking ripped the face of that Kai and his friends he smirked  at me and go to where we are I'm scared what if he  do a bad things again to Lisa, but I will protect Lisa no matter what, then the bastard suddenly spoke.

Hey big boss of the gang why don't we have a part two, our fight got interrupted earlier because there so many people if will not go then I will fucking rape this beautiful lady in your side and....  Blagg!!
(I din't let him finished his words when forcefully punch her face kick his then push but because I'm not satisfied I got on top of him and grab his collar then punch him really hard in the face none stop but his gang held my wrist then the other three punch me in the face then kick my stomach that cause me to loose balance my friends also joined the flight so I'm not alone but I can't deny that EXO is have more people in there group so I'm still not ok especially Lisa is I told Jisoo to called Bambam to protect Lisa I also told Unnie to take Lisa away from here the fight didn't stopped one of them hold me in the arm and the of them punch my stomach really hard I can't bearly stand up because of the pain Suga and Rm are still ok but the other's are in pain so I use my full force to kick the bastard face really hard BLAG!!! that cause to him to faint in the ground then I grab the arm of the who held me then punch his face really hard, his beautiful face is now bleeding and had cut then I back off a little the kick his nee I heard the cracked in his bone but I don't give a fuck, I went to others to help them but Kai's gang already left and the other in the ground had blood what a fucking leader .

I already told to the other students that one will know this and they all said yes but ofcourse I'm the owner of this school so it's still useless even they say this to our principal besides Kai is one the most hated student here in school so I'm sure the principal don't give a fuck about this and I'm sure of it.

While we're walking to where are Jisoo and Lisa I groan then I see that my cut in my stomach is now open and it's hurting Lisa shouldn't see me like this I'm sure she will be sad and she think that she is the reason of this but before I could go so she cannot see in pain I saw her approaching us then she saw me and her eyes are already filled with tears I got soft and carresst her hair so she won't cry more then I hug her I don't care if someone see me like this but I can't bear seeing her crying like this and it's because of me.

Shhh..ahh.. Lisa it's ok I'm ok you don't have to worry now.. stop crying ok( I smile at her tenderly so I can at least ease the pain in her)

No!! I'm the reason why he did this to you look at your dripping with blood I can't bear seeing you like the it's all my fault I should not stop from he want so he won't hurt you(she said shaking and her breathing is not normal so I carresst her and hug her more so can feel that I'm here)

No it's ok I'm here to protect you and I'm not planning to give you to him ok(I said at her tenderly so she can feel that I'm really sincere to what I said)

Besides I don't want a Monster like Kai will have a beautiful goddess like you (I joke and she smile a little and sniff while pouting her cute and sexy lips)

Ok but you meet to Heald (she said with concern and panick)

I held her and I brought her in our secret room in our school cause I can't just go to clinic like this they will ask me what happened and I can't lie there after they treat the other wouds and mine.

Lisa suddenly ask something to me and ofcourse I answer her with full of sincerety and tenderness.

Jennie why you always protect me even though I don't ask it but I'm still thankful to you (she smile and I answer her)

Because I want to protect you from now on I'm you body guard and shield and I will take care of you I promise that.(I smile at her and I see her blush furiously but hide it from me she look down so I will not notice it such a cutie.

(I smile at her and I see her blush furiously but hide it from me she look down so I will not notice it such a cutie

JENLISA FOR THE WIN PLSS SUPPORT THEM AND THE FOUR OF THEM❤️❤️😘

Thanks for reading my story I hope you like it it's my second update for today plss vote and comment if you like it.