Chapter 1

Riley's pov:

"Riley get your ass down here now" my older brother yelled at me. "Madison what the fuck do you want. It's Saturday let me sleep in" I yelled back. "Sorry sis no time for that. Mom wants you to get ready were going to mikey's party in an hour" "ugh why do I have to go" just then my mom came out. "Riley your going now get dressed" I stomped my way up to my room and slammed the door. I don't get why I have to go. It's his friends party and spencer gets to spend the night at his friend's house and Justin gets to go to with his girlfriend to the movies. I want to go to the movies. Why can't they take me with them. It's not like I'll disturb them. Once they start sucking faces then I'll move somewhere else. I finally changed and did my make up. Once I was done with all the crap I do, I went downstairs and found the rest of my family besides spencer and Justin waiting for me. "It's about time" "shut up". When we arrived at Mikey's house I was in pure shock. His house was huge. It was amazing. We knocked on his door and I'm guessing his mother opened it. When we walked in my jaw literally fell to the floor. So I'm guessing y'all are wondering, what your Madison's brother, you should know all the iconic boyz and to be one and even been to their houses. Well no, not exactly. I have never talked to any of them. I don't even dance. "Ok guys, us adults are going to be gone for a while so that way y'all can be alone because I know y'all wouldn't want us to disturb your little party" Mrs.Fusco said. Shoot I don't want to be alone with them. "Come on let's go sit" Madison said. I walked behind him and sat down on the couch next to him. "Let's play truth or dare" Jason said. "How about seven minutes in heaven" nick said. Once everybody said yes to seven minutes in heaven I didn't feel so good. "I think I'm just going to head home" I told Madison. "What why you bearly got here" he said. "Um these are your friends not mine. So I don't get why I had to come" I said nice and sharp. I got up and walked home no matter how cold it was. I just don't feel comfortable being with people I don't know. I get that it's good to meet new people and be friends with them but I don't do that. It's just hard to do that. That's why I only have two best friends. I'm not a socializing person. When I was home, I walked to my backyard and went to the tree house we have. I don't have any keys to open the house door but I have keys to open my tree house door. We have a popcorn, cotton candy, snow cone, and candy machines. We have a kitchen and a flat screen tv. We also have 4 bedrooms for each of us. I turned on the heater and sat down on the couch to watch tv. After an hour or two Justin came home. I turned off everything and locked the tree house door. I ran before he closed the door on me. "Hey what are you doing here. I thought you were at Mikey's party" "I left early" we walked in and I went to my room. I got all cozied up in my bed and fell asleep.

Nick's pov:

Madison's sister was hot. She was flawless. I need to get hooked up with her. But just one problem, Madison. He wouldn't let me date his sister. He'll probably think I'm a player. Well I actually am considered one. Oh well. I have to make her fall for me first.