Chapter 2

Riley's pov:

"Riley I've been needing to tell you this since a long time" "what is it" "I liked you ever since I laid eyes on you. But I just never admitted it because I knew you wouldn't like me like that and also because of your brother. He would never let me date you" "aww that's sweet no one has ever said that to me" then we started leaning in.

I woke up before anything else happened. WTF what was that. What was that dream about and who was that guy. I ignored it and went downstairs. "Hey mom" "hey honey you hungry" "yeah" "ok oh and wake Mikey and Madison up" "Mikey?" "Yeah he spent the night" I walked upstairs and knocked on Madison's door. "Mom said for y'all to wake up" I screamed then I went back downstairs to the kitchen. "Honey my work barely called so I have to go to work. Sorry that I couldn't make breakfast" "it's ok I'll just get cereal" "why won't you make them breakfast. You know how to make it" "um ok" "thanks sweetie. Bye" I waved her goodbye and went on to making all the good stuff. After an hour or two they finally came down dressed in their clothes. "All this time y'all were getting ready" "yeah we don't want to be looking ratchet like you" Madison said. "How dare you. You know what, since the pancakes,eggs,sausage,and bacon are on these two plates I'll just take them up to my room and eat it all"I said. "No sis I was just kidding. You don't look ratchet at all. You look beautiful as always. I love you" "aww your so sweet. I love you too. Oh well" I ran upstairs with the plates in my hands. I put it on my night stand and looked for some clothes in my closet. Then I got in the shower.

Madison's pov:

"Dude why'd you say that. I'm starving" Mikey said. "I was just playing. She's taking a shower right now if your so hungry then just go get it from her room"I said. "No I'm not like that"he said. "Fine since your being a baby then I'll go get it" I told him bravely. I walked to her room and just walked in like nothing. I got the plates and went back downstairs. "Now was that so hard" "shut up"

Riley's pov:

I was doing my make up and hair when there was a knock on the door. I opened it and saw nick. "Um hey nick what'd you need" "just wanted to see if you wanted to hang out with me today" "um I'm not so sure" "come on just today" "ok fine" "great we'll leave once your done" "ok" he left and I finished my make up. After I was done I walked downstairs and saw all the boys sitting and watching tv. Nick got up and took my hand and pulled me out of the house. I didn't even get to say bye to my brother or parents. "Hey I didn't get to say bye" "you'll see them again" we got in his car and drove off to somewhere. We ended up going to McDonalds. "I know it's not a fancy place but it's one of the best places in the world"he said. "your darn right it is"I said. "Wait what"he asked confused. "I love this place too. I eat it almost everyday. Once I ate McDonald's three times a day" "what your crazy" "if I need a job, McDonalds has my back. These people already know me. I can get us food for free" we walked in and immediately they started shouting at me. "Hey Riley what you up to" "again girl isn't this like your hundredth time" "ooooohh is this your boooyfriend" once they were done shouting at me I finally responded. "No he's just a friend" "You sure about that. Y'all both are blushing" "guys shut up"I yelled with embarrassment. "You know what, we'll pay for your lunch" "aww thanks guys I love y'all" after we ordered we waited for them to bring us the food. "I can't believe you actually got us the food for free" "I got skills"

Nick's pov:

Wow she's amazing. Riley is a beautiful and funny girl. The way the sun shines on her and her smile is just so perfect. Wait what am I saying. Snap out of it. But the way her eyes just sparkle no matter where she's at. I would just die for her right now. Nick snap out of it. You can't like her like that. Your a heartbreaker. "NICK" "huh" "I was saying your name like ten times. Are you done" "um yeah I am. You ready" "yeah let's go" I blushed of embarrassment and got in the vehicle. Am I Nick Mara actually falling for Madison's sister Riley?

Riley's pov:

We got back to my house and all the guys were just starring at us. "What" "where were y'all" "eating" "without us why" "because we didn't want to be seen with y'all dorks" I laughed and went upstairs to my room. I was just on my laptop watching YouTube videos when Madison came in. "Hey Riley me and the guys are going to the park wanna come" "sure" I closed my laptop and walked out. When we arrived at the park, I just sat at the bench where the basketball court was at since they were going to play basketball. When Nick shot a hoop he gave me a wink. I gave him a shy smile and looked down. Then Madison gave us a confused look. In the middle of their game, this girl comes up to us and Madison goes up to her. "Hey Megan what'd you doing here" Madison said trying to give her a hug. "Gross no your all sweaty. So who's this"she said while pointing at me. "My sister" "you have a sister" "yeah I would talk about her don't you remember" "no sorry. Well I have to go bye" once she left Madison turned to look at us and we quickly starred at another direction. Talk about awkwardness. "So who was that"I asked. "My girlfriend" "you have a girlfriend and you never told me" "can we just talk about something else" After they finished their game, we went our separate ways except me and Madison. I went up to my room and got ready for the last week of school. I just can't wait for summer.