Chapter 1: New home

The three wake, and as they rise they realize the unknown land they are in. Confused, the three get up and begin the their journey...

"Guys? Hello?" Josh said. Suddenly, he hears a faint voice calling out saying, "Hello? Josh? I can hear you!" Josh replied, "I'm coming wherever you are!"

    He began his long trek into the forest and came across a weird looking blob thing. "What is that?" He wondered. He equipped his trusty copper short sword and began poking the small, bouncing being. Damage by damage he slowly killed the jello-y creature. Finally, after what seemed like forever, he killed the creature. "Huh? What is this?" he said as he collected the 32 copper coins and 2 gel the monster dropped. 

    After a long while, he arrived to see his two best friends, Jonny and Stetson, standing there waiting for him. As he walked up to them, they ran to him, saying, "Ok so there was this slime-thing that was chasing us so we whipped out our swords and poked him to death!" "Me too actually!" Josh replied.

    A few hours of learning later, the three knew what they had to do first. Night was approaching, so they would need to complete the task fast. All three of them started to build the much-needed wooden house. Doors, tables, chairs, torches, walls, and the main block; wood. Those are what they needed to make a successful first house. After making the floors, they made the roof, then the walls, then the doors, the tables, chairs, and torches to top it off. "Wow! All done before night falls!" Jonny said, enthusiastically.