Chapter 3: The Underground

As they were looking at the message, Stetson snuck up on them. With  smack of his knee and a yodel of his voice he scared them...

    "AH!" Josh screamed, yet again. Stetson laughed. After a few moments, they began to figure out how to use their pickaxes. Stetson, Jonny, and Josh all started to mine straight down.

    Eventually, they reached an open area. Darkness filled the cave system. "I can't see!" Jonny exclaimed. Then, Josh made a torch to light up the darkness. "This way," he said. The three made their ways down the different caves, until, "Woah! What is this?" Stetson asked, staring at the shiny, beautiful ore in front of him. "I think it's some kind of iron or something," Josh explained. They mined it and found out that Josh was right; It was iron. They foraged through all of the caves that they could find. 

    As they were exploring, Jonny found a chest. "Guys! A treasure chest!" he said. The other two came up to him, with glowing eyes. They stared at the chest for a while before opening it. Inside, they found a bunch of different items including iron bars, potions, herb bags, and a blowgun.

    "The underground is filled with different items!" Josh said after a while of looting. "Uh oh... My inventory is full," Stetson replied. The three used their new magic mirrors to teleport themselves to their home. "What a good scavenge!" Stetson said as he distributed the items among their perspective chests.

'