Chapter 4: First Boss

As Stetson finished up distributing the items, night approached. As the big, yellow, pixel-y ball disappeared into the mountains, the three friends settled into their house...

 Their plan was going to be great. Relaxation, maybe a few monster kills as well. But what they didn't know was that something was coming that night... something big... 

    A message popped up saying, "You feel an evil presence watching you..." "Huh? An evil presence?" Jonny said with confusion in his voice. Within less than two minutes, another message popped up saying, "The Eye of Cthulhu has awoken!" As soon as they saw the message, a giant eye came up and as he rose, a health bar appeared over his head. 2800 hp. That is what it said.

    The three readied their swords and bows. Stetson and Jonny shot the eye with their golden bows while Josh got up close to slice and dice the creature with his legendary golden broadsword. Damage by damage they slowly killed the boss. 

    As they were slicing and shooting with such confidence, the eye rose up and spun around so quick, they couldn't hit it. The eye exploded and the pupil flew off, revealing his true form; an eyeball with teeth instead of a pupil. It began to dash around like crazy, stopping every once in a while. The three began to slice and shoot once again, but were not very successful damage-wise. Every shot whiffed. Each sliced missed. But eventually, they began to hit the crazy eye. The eye dashed and dashed and dashed, hitting the three on the way.

    Finally, after a long time, they took the final shots and the eye exploded. A new message appeared saying, "The Eye of  Cthulhu has been defeated!" Stetson, Jonny, and Josh panted as they drank healing potions to get them back up to full health. "What a crazy battle!" Josh said as he and his friends collected the mysterious bags. 

   They opened the bags and they had a few good things in them including some demonite and a shield of Cthulhu which granted them the ability to perform a dash.