Chapter Two.

I wanted to update another story but this ones been on my mind all day. I kinda like where I'm going with this. Like for once it's not necessarily just about romance, it's about loss. Something I'd grown accustomed to lately...but let's not get all dark and depressing. I'm fine, I promise :) Anyways, enjoy chapter two and hopefully, I'll get to the story I'm originally suppose to be updating. Enjoy :)

Seth's POV:

I did go to the bathroom to piss. That wasn't what I was lying about. Alcohol makes you piss a lot but that's just a side effect. Once I was done, I zipped my pants up and rested my head against the wall. I mumbled, "I can't do this...I can't.." I took my jacket off slamming it to the ground then loosened my tie. Pretty soon, I was just in my muscle shirt and dress pants. That was better. I get enough of the suit game when I'm with the Authority. I started driving my head into the wall slowly but then I started liking the feeling so I kept going and going until I heard, "You're seriously not gonna attend my funeral? Some brother you are."

I paused then slowly turned around. And just like that, there he was. Dressed in his usual white t-shirt and blue jeans, was Jon but to the WWE he was known as Dean Ambrose. His messy, tangled hair covered his eyes and he had a huge smile on his face. "What? You're dead-" "I am. You saw it. Pretty theatrical exit, don't you think?" "How am I seeing you if you're dead? Oh my god, am I dead to!?" "Nope. Gah, don't you watch movies? I'm a ghost you dumb ass. Sorry I'm late though, sluts in heaven can't seem to get enough of me. Had to shut them down and I tell ya, it's not easy." "Ghosts aren't real. Jon, you..you're here..you're alive!" He stared at me then shook his head, "No, Colby, I'm not. I killed myself. I took a gun to my head, you were there. You were drenched in my blood."

"Oh..so you're not real.." "No buddy I'm not but hey, listen. You need to get out there or I'll haunt the hell out of you. Also I kinda need you to do me a favor. Something very important. It's not much, I promise." "Sure..what is it?" "I need you to look out for my wife. She doesn't know it yet but she's pregnant. And she's gonna get these thoughts...these thoughts I use to get and she's not gonna be rational and just..make sure she doesn't become me because of losing me." "You and Renee are married?" "Yeah...We were gonna tell you and joe but then you struck us with a chair so." I frowned, "I'm sorry... Jon, I didn't want it to be like this. I-" "Just shut up and go out there."

I blinked and he was gone just like that. What the hell? Something told me that this won't be the last time I see the ghost of Jonathan Good. Something also tells me this is just the beginning. Tears started streaming down my face and I quickly started brushing them away quickly. Why can't he just be here? Fuck. Just why. Why did he have to shoot himself? Forget me, forget The Shield, forget everything, but he left Renee. Renee, the only woman who's ever gotten through to him. Renee, the best thing that's ever happened to him. Selfish..but I still miss the bastard.

And I'll always miss that sleazy, caniving, vindictive, lunatic bastard.