Chapter 5 - Heart broken

German's POV:

It starting to become the same like 3 years ago and if that happens I'll lose Angie again and now maybe forever.

I can't risk that anymore... But if I'm that damn stupid I'll just make another mistake soon.

But at the other side there's Priscilla. She didn't do anything wrong. She wouldn't deserve to be treated badly by me.

No! German, stop thinking, you idiot!

- German... German!

- I know I'm an idiot! - I suddenly bursted out.

- No one said that you're stupid, my love.

Just then I snapped out of my daydream and looked at Priscilla who was sitting beside me on the sofa.

- Ah, s-sorry... - I muttered.

- What's the matter? You look so stressed - said Priscilla, looking worriedly at me.

- I'm fine, don't worry... - I smiled at her while squeezed her hand lightly.

No, I'm not fine. I'm so stressed, worried, annoyed, sad, disappointed and I don't even know what else, but I have to deal with it all alone.

Angie's POV:

- Will you tell me what happened between you and Mr. Castillo or I'm better not asking anything? - said Ivan after a while of silent when we were on our way to the count's house in the car.

- That's... quite a long story... - I sighed.

- You can tell me...

I looked at him for a long minute then sighed again.

- Why can't he just be like you...? That caring and everything, but not someone who wants to be everywhere in my life... - I groaned.

- For me it seemed like he was sad when he left...

- Sad? I was the one, suffering on HIS wedding! I was the one who had to be the maid of honor to his damn wife when I wanted to be the bride! - I bursted out in anger.

- So that's the problem...

- He was working on to make me confess my feelings and when I did he just ignored again! Just like the last times... Maybe I should've never move back to Buenos Aires.... - I sighed painfully - I'd be still happy... But I missed her...

- Missed who?

- My niece... Violetta... - I replied, smiling - Lately she's my only happiness here...

Ivan just smiled as he was listening.

The whole way to the house we were chatting and I must admit he is someone who I can easily talk with. I hope we'll have chance to talk more like this.

When we arrived Nicholas was already there, talking to the count and seemed pretty depressed for some reason, but I didn't ask why. I don't really care since he was cheating on me!

Oh wait... Maybe Priscilla got rid of him... Who knows, but I really hope this is what happened.

----- TIME SKIP -----

I went after Nicholas when he was about to leave.

- Hey! You don't look too well... - I said.

- Just say it already... I look like shit! - he growled.

- You look like shit! Happy now?

- No...

- What's up with you?

- I haven't slept properly in the past few days... But why are you so curious about me all of a sudden? - he asked suspiciously.

- Ah, I was just trying to be nice, but seems like you don't need it - I replied.

- After what I did you probably are not just being nice.

- Maybe... maybe not.

- Yeah...

- But honestly I'd be so happy, if Priscilla would just throw you out - I grinned.

- Hope a little more.

- Don't worry, I will.

Such a jackass once again. And I was the one being in love with him.

But what did I love in him, seriously?!

After the meeting I went back to see Violetta, but first I saw German and Priscilla in the park, kissing and it just made me sad again.

I should've already moved on, but I just can't! I love him too much, but we're at the point where we're just arguing again... There's no more turning back.

While thinking I bumped into Milton. Great...

- Angie... What's wrong? - he questioned, looking worried.

- Nothing, nothing... - I muttered, trying to get away, but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

- I know you're lying.

- I just can't talk about it... That's all...

- Angie...

- Just let me go! - I snapped - Please...

He finally let go of me and I headed home, but again I bumped into someone. Now it was Gregorio. Thank god...

- Angie, are you crying again? - he asked.

- I feel so pathetic...- I moaned.

He sighed then pulled me into his arms and hugged me tightly, not even asking anything. I like him this way now...

I invited him inside my apartment and later on we had a great time together. He made me forget about my aching heart... I didn't think about German and Priscilla the whole time when we were together and I'm glad he's my friend now. This wouldn't work if I'd be with Pablo.

- You shouldn't be crying over German, you know... - Gregorio whispered while he was hugging me on the sofa tightly - That asshole doesn't deserve your tears...

- I just can't get him out of my mind... Plus talking to Nicholas made me remember my lies to him about Priscilla... - I sighed as I snuggled closer to him - Thank you for staying with me though...

- It's nothing... - he smiled down at me softly - But from tomorrow... you're not allowed to cry... Do you understand? - he said on a serious tone.

- I understand... - I giggled and kissed his cheek.

Quick note: Please take a moment to check out our new account with RamosIsHot it's called GermanVsPablo and check the story there too that we just started! We both would appreciate that! :) xx