Chapter 20 - An old friend

Angie's POV:

After Ivan confessed to me I feel like I'm much more happier than before and we got closer too and I'm really glad because he's the only person I like here in the palace this much.

The show was near and every one of us from the group were excited about it because on the show there will be one of the king's important friend too with his son that will be there later on the other show too.

On the show's morning I was quite excited that I couldn't sleep and I was up really early so I decided to walk around in the garden when I bumped into Ivan and Lambert.

- Ah, Good morning! - I said to them.

- Good morning! - they both said at the same time.

- Why are you up so early? - questioned Lambert curiously.

- I just couldn't sleep! Today's the show and I'm excited! - I replied.

- Actually I wanted to ask you something for some time now...

- What is it?

- How do you know German Castillo?

- Ah... Well, he's my niece's father - I replied calmly, but Ivan noticed my hesitation.

- So... Your sister is that woman who's his wife now?

- Luckily no... My sister died a long time ago and... Well, this is complicated - I laughed awkwardly - But why do you ask?

- Ah, nothing interesting... I just saw how he was always looking at you and I got curious... that's all - said Lambert.

- O...kay....

After this the prince left to his meeting and me and Ivan were left alone.

- I don't think he even noticed that this made you upset... - Ivan sighed deeply.

- It's okay, don't worry... - I smiled then kissed his cheek - But now I need to go...

I turned around to leave, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

- I'll see you on the show - he said - But it we wouldn't meet until then... Good luck!

- Thank you - I said, smiling more and hugged him before leaving.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The show was on the evening and everyone was already in the centre of the city, getting ready for the show when Ivan and Melchiorre came up to me.

- Good luck, beautiful! - said the prince - You'll do great!

- Thanks - I smiled.

- No problem - he smiled then turned to Ivan - I'll see you later - he winked then left.

- What... was that? - I asked, confused.

- Don't even ask me... - Ivan sighed.

- Okay - I laughed.

- Good luck for the show anyway... You'll be perfect!

- Thank you - I smiled and pulled him closer.

- What do you need from me, hm? - he asked cheekily when our faces were inches away from each other's.

- I don't know... Maybe something encouraging? - I grinned and I think he understood what I wanted because he smiled then leaned in and kissed me on the lips passionately - Woah... - I gasped as we broke the kiss.

- Encouraging enough? - he asked, grinning at me.

- Pretty much - I grinned back.

Soon after this the show began. The songs were: Ven y canta with Rafa, Habla si puedes with me alone, Juntos somos mas, A mi lando, Ser quien soy with me and Ivan together, Ven con nosotros with the guys.