The Ride To School

As soon as I had opened the door my eyes landed on the school bus no wait is that even a school bus, a limousine was standing there with a butler waiting to open the passenger seat, my God, how rich is this school that it even comes to pick the students up in limousine,  I was surprised, a smile graced my face and my left eyebrow practically raised by itself, not that I havent seen limousines I owned my own but the fact going to school  in one didnt occur to me, that they would send a car instead of a normal bus to say the least you should have seen my grandma, she like me wasnt expecting this because she kinda looked surprised to her it was just a simple boarding school, the car horn blew once more, making me break my thoughts, I looked at my grandma and said goodbye once again and started moving faster towards the car.

I must really look stupid standing there like a kid, once I had reached near the car, I saw the butler acknowledge me with a polite bow, the butler must be near his twenties, his hair were dark brown, his eyes were strange shade of blue and gray, giving him a mysterious aura or may be it was the school tension.

"Allow me madam, I will put your suit case in the car, please step inside as we are already late", he stated in a polite manner.

All I did was nod my head I couldn't think of anything else in that moment, so I placed my bag on the ground while he gently opened the door for me to enter, here I go no turning back now, I looked towards my grandma and with a slight nod entered the car. As I entered the spacious car I saw four other students as well one boy typing on the cell phone, two girls chatting and one boy sleeping, once i was in everyone had their eyes on me, as I sat across the boy sleeping the door closed. I saw the same butler carrying my suitcase, he must be putting it away. Then I heard the car engine starting and pretty soon we had begun moving.

No one had said anything to me, they were looking as if judging my appearance, I was already used to this kind of behavior so it didn't bother me one bit. Even with us all sitting in their the car was still spacious. So to break the silence I softly said hello.

The boy texting only nodded his head, the twins didnt say anything as if they didnt hear a thing and pretend to talk on something much more interesting.  It was extremely rude atleast they should have said hi or is it that hard to say. Rich kids.

My hair are dark brown which reached to my knees, they are most of the time braided and tied in a bun a habit developed since I can remember, my mom never liked open hairs, she would say " hairs should never left open like running wild like horses. They should be braided and kept in place like a beautiful lady would". I had crystal green eyes, my skin was too fair like my dads but my hairs matched my mother's silky and long, my height is 5 foot 4 inches so I am not tall but that never made me feel inferior or scared by kids twice my size. My outfit was plain black half sleeved top and black skirt which covered my knees, rest I was wearing ankle white socks with black sneakers.

I heard one of the twin blondes say to one another in hushed tone "what kind of fashion sense is that, I mean are we going to a funeral, if she was taking soo long to come out atleast she could have worn something presentable, I wonder how she even got into this school", then they started giggling like crazy. They both had fair skin, blue eyes and platinum blonde pony tails which reached past their shoulders, they were few inches taller than me, they were wearing white net shirt with black pants and pumps. To be exact they looked pretty like barbie dolls.

The boy who was constantly texting didnt seem to care much as he simply went back to his texting, he had blond hairs, tan skin, wearing glasses so not sure if the eyes were gray or blue. He was wearing blue shirt with denim jeans and black white joggers with flash lines of shimmering blue. He looked the same height as the twins. I would say he was goodlooking.