Limerence

Arthur

"Arthur. You are quite possibly the only person who appreciates me in this world. I wish you were a girl so I could fuck the hell out of you."

He looked up at me with the cheekiest smirk that only he could ever display.

"I'm kidding, don't look at me like that." He laughed with a raised eyebrow at me.

"Like what?" I managed to bring out with a nervous, breathy laugh.

He shrugged and said; "Like I'm some kind of psychopath."

"Well, to be fair you do actually come across as a complete psychopath most of the time, Jack." We laughed together before he dropped his head onto my shoulder with a satisfied sigh.

There was a pleasant silence where we watched a flock of birds in the sky flying off into the horizon. I felt as if he was thinking deeply, trying to carefully choose his words. Because he dropped a bombsell on me with what came out of his mouth next.

"I wasn't kidding about the first part, Arty." It took me a few seconds to understand what he truly meant. I was hoping that I was right.

Now there's one other thing you should know. He never called me 'Arty'.  There were only a few times when he would call me by his nickname. But whenever he used it, I knew it was at moments when he wanted to sound sincere.

I sensed my heart beating faster when his head shifted and I felt his gaze on me. I didn't know whether to look at him because I was becoming too nervous and sweaty at this point.

The warmth of his single finger touching my chin sent thousands of electrodes rising to the surface of my skin, giving me a wave of euphoria. I didn't know what to do when he guided my face to turn to look at his.

The moment where we just looked at each other, it almost felt magical. It was an instant where his clear blue eyes felt as if they revealed all the secrets of the world to me. And Jack was my world

He brought his face closer and I felt his warm breath onto my skin before his lips touched mine very delicately.

I had never been kissed like that before. With passion, desire and tenderness all at once. I'll never forget the mix of ecstatic emotions I felt. A man was kissing me.

The man of my dreams no less.

For the first time in my life, I truly felt loved.

I found myself at one point sitting in his lap, with my legs around his thighs. It was a bold move and I didn't know where I had found the courage to do this or when exactly it happened.

But it made us crave each other's touch even more. I had my arms wrapped around his neck when I kissed him with a lot more eagerness now as I felt his hands slip under my turtleneck sweater.

The chilly air that breezed against my skin didn't bother me as Jack's roaming hands made up for it. I was glad I had decided not to wear an undershirt that day as I could feel his hand glide across my bare waist and moving upwards to caress my back. Every single aspect of our embrace was affectionate and I finally felt connected to another human being. A wonderful human being. My fingers were moving through his dark hair when I lightly tugged at it resulting in his head moving backward and exposing his neck.

A soft moan escaped his throat when I let my tongue trail across his jawline down to his neck and kissed his Adam's apple. The rough but pleasing scent of his aftershave hit my nose before I traced my lips along his exposed collarbones.

I was surprised when I felt, what could only be his hard member  pressing through the fabric of his khakis against my buttocks. It was such a sudden, new sensation. I didn't mind at all.