Chapter One

My name is Azrael Rafael Kakabel. I am no different than anybody else, at least I consider myself to be no different. Others, however, say otherwise. They call me strange, weird and what parents consider to be a bad influence, which I guess they aren't wrong about that. I have a bit of a record for getting myself in trouble but of course I don't mean to do it intently. I've always had a taste for adventure and danger is no stranger to me. I love the thrill of taking risks, putting myself out there even when I know others will judge me for it. Besides those things I'm no different than other kids. I go to school, play sports, do clubs, eat, sleep, talk and other everyday things. I do have one thing that does stick out, a gift of special sight, seeing and knowing things that others would be unable to detect with just there five senses. If you're a fan of superhero's, then you're in luck. I don't consider myself to be a hero or really even see myself as a hero. No, my sight isn't being able to see the future, no its not x-ray vision and no I do not shoot lasers out of my eyes, as cool as all of those things are.

Instead of those things, my eyes can see special types of patterns and different dimensions that live in our very own dimension. Don't freak out about the next thing, just a fair warning I'm giving you, but I can see death itself, in natural form, not like in movies or in horror movies, but a living, breathing thing that does indeed make itself present by taking on the form of life itself. Now don't think to hard or start trying to figure out what that means, but death is most present in life, is present in all living things. It's not evil or bad, yes, it's depressing, anyway that's not the point people! What I'm trying to say is, death is not as bad as we imagine it to be, sometimes our own image and vision is worse than what death really is. Cool, right!!? Well maybe your yawing, but I promise you that's not the only thing that I can do. I can sometimes make things appear out of thin air and sometimes I can open different dimensions and travel through them. Yawning still? Well, never fear there will be action along the way, adventure, monsters and danger!! Who doesn't like to be on the edge of there seat from time to time wondering what will happen next. We'll let us begin, that your cue to turn the page when you're ready and begin.