Fever

Bakugou woke up to Midoriya squeezing him super tight.

"You're going to crush me." He said and tried to push Midoriya off.

"I'm so...cold." Midoriya breathed out and gripped Bakugou tighter.

Bakugou put his hand on Midoriya's head and immediately could tell he had a fever.

"You have a fever. Let me go make some soup. Do you want some chicken noodle soup?" Bakugou said.

"Sure," Midoriya said weakly as Bakugou left him in the bed.

Bakugou put on a sleeved shirt over his tank top and left the room, quickly shut the door so no one would see Midoriya in his bed.

"Hey, where is Midoriya?" Kirishima asked while pointing to Midoriya's open dorm room.

Bakugou sighed and wiped his hand over his face.

"He's sick and in my room. Don't bother me about it." Bakugou said and started for the kitchen.

"I knew you had something for him. You're finally making moves, huh?" Kirishima sid and walked beside him.

"Shut up, would ya. Even if I did have a thing for Deku, he wouldn't like me back." Bakugou said, arriving at the cabinet in the kitchen.

He grabbed a can of noodle soup and poured it into a pot, then put it on the stove.

"How long have you liked him?" Kirishima asked.

"You never give up, do you?" Bakugou said.

"No. Answer the question," Kirishima said.

"About four years," Bakugou said, embarrassed.

"Years?! Damn, bro. It's taken you long enough." Kirishima said.

"It's kind of hard to make a move on someone who hates your guts, dude," Bakugou said, feeling guilty.

"Don't get depressed with me. Let's get your boy some soup." Kirishima said and handed Bakugou a soup cup.

Bakugou took the pot and poured the soup into the cup, then put a spoon in it.

"I'll see you later. Tell me if you guys need anything." Kirishima said, heading to the living room.

"Thanks, Kirishima," Bakugou said.

"Midoriya has made you soft, bro. Since when do you call me Kirishima instead of 'Shitty Hair'?" Kirishima joked.

Bakugou grinned at him and went back up the stairs.

He frowned at the sight of Midoriya shivering under the covers.

"Here is your soup. I'll get in in a second to warm you." Bakugou said and went into the bathroom.

He brushed his teeth and used the toilet. Then he left and saw Midoriya sitting up in the bed with the soup cup in his small hands.

"Is it warm enough?" Bakugou asked as he got in the bed with Midoriya.

Midoriya nodded and scooted closer to Bakugou for his warmth.

Bakugou put on 'Mulan' and the two watched it in silence with their bodies close together.

When it got to the part where the two people at the end were close together, Midoriya smiled to himself.

"I heard you from the kitchen. Everyone else probably heard you too." Midoriya said.

"You heard me?" Bakugou said, worrying Midoriya would reject him.

"Yeah...I didn't have a clue that you liked me." Midoriya said.