Gay one

" Can I get a pic with you?" She asked. " Sure" they said. " Hey Bunny where are you going?" she asked while taking a picture with them. " Who the fuck is bunny?" matthew asked. " Her!" She said. " Oh so can we call you bunny now?" they asked. " Maybe" I said. Everyone called me Bunny but the guys. They never knew. " CAN WE BUNNY?" Hayes yelled. " Sure!" I yelled back. " Okay Bunny." Matt said walking up to me and kissing me on the forehead. " Oh hey we are going to ride around town." I said. " Okay." She said. " Wanna come?" I asked. " Sure let me get dressed." She said while looking down. She was in booty shorts and a sports bra. She ran up the stairs. She changed and grabbed one of her other penny boards. " Let go." I said. So we rode around. Got Starbucks. Then she went home. I went to the hotel. " Hey Bunny can I see you in that thong again?" Carter asked. " Woah! I have a boyfriend Carter." I said. " Who?" He said. I looked at Matthew and smiled. " Oh." He said. I walked up to Carter and kissed him on the cheek. " Sexy." He whispered. I grabbed my bag and walking into the bathroom. Taylor was in there. " Taylorrr get out so I can change" I said. He walked out. I got dressed in a sports bra and shorts. I walked out at sat on Carters bed. " Come sit with me!" Matt said. " No come and get me!" I said laying down. He walked over to me. He put his arms around me and picked me up. He set me down on his bed. " So when are we buying a house?" I asked. " Probably this week or next" Shawn said. " You got a house picked?" I asked Shaw. " Yeah it's 5,000 dollars but we got this we have enough money for it." He said. " Yep!" Matt said. I smiled. " What you smiling for?" Taylor asked. " Because I like to see all of you happy!" I said. Matt got his phone and made a vine. " Guys I have to tell you something" Matt said for his vine. " I have a girlfriend. Her name is Alexa." Matt said then smiled. He posted it. He got a lot of comments. None of them were hate. Only like 15 of them. I read one. It said. Back off bitch! He's mine! He fucking had sex with me! BACK THE FUCK OFF. I read it again. I threw my phone across the room at the balcony door. Everyone looked at me. I was in a ball rocking back and forth. Crying. Taylor walked over to me. He hugged me. " It's okay Bunny. Calm down." He said. Matthew ran in after he heard the phone threw. " What's wrong!" He said. Taylor looked at him. " Hate." He said. I screamed. I didn't want to hear it. " Baby it's okay calm down." He said. I looked at him. I hugged him. "Can we all go to my house? And all of us can spend the night?" I said. " Yeah let us put are stuff up. They did that in about an hour. I packed it in the back of my car. Everyone that could fit sat in the car. The rest rode in a limo.
At My House
We got all the stuff out my car. We brought them in my house. " FAITH!" I screamed. She ran down the stairs. " Where's mom?" I asked. " On a business trip for 1 year." She said. "Okay thanks." I said. She ran back up stairs but stopped at the last stair. " Angels here." She said. Angel is her girlfriend. " Okay bye." she said and ran back in her room. " Make yourself at home." I said. They sat on the floor and couch. Matt walked to me. " Ima make brownies." I said to the guys. " YAY!" Hayes said. " Fatass!" Nash said. " Rude." Hayes said. " Funny." Nash said. I laughed. So I made brownies. We ate them all. I laughed as hayes pout. I felt different. I was about to cry. I hurried and ran up stairs. I ran into the bath room. I locked it. Faith ran down stairs. " Where is Bunny?" She asked everyone. She went up stair. Matt was worried. Faith ran up the stairs and hit the bathroom door. By the time she got there I had four cuts down. " Open the fucking door." Faith said. She had a key. I blacked out. I woke up in my room. Matthew was crying. I grabbed his hand. I smiled. He looked up and wiped off his tears. " Your okay." He said. " Yeah.... I'm sorry. I felt different and dead." I said. " It's okay." He said while hugging me. They guys came in. They had a smile on all of there faces. "Hey"