The house

A young boy flung open his front door joyfully when he saw a big, shiny bus pull up at his house. Today was the day that David and his friends are having a sleepover!
"Hello David" said one of the kids "Hi Adam" said the gray haired boy who was supposedly David to the brown haired boy who was supposedly Adam.
"Sorry we took so long" said a kid with blonde long, flowing hair with a dog on her big, fluffy hoodie. "No, it's all because my house is so far away from the city" said David.

"My parents are away for the weekend so let's try to not be scared" said David as he glanced at a girl with a black pony tail and a big green beanie.

"H- hey wh- what are you looking at" said the girl with the black pony tail. "I think he is looking at you, Lucky" said Adam. "I think she knows" said the kid with the dog on her hoodie. "Stfu Jayden" said Adam to the kid. "H- hey guys can you please stop fighting?" said David.

The kid who was supposedly Jaden groaned in anger and stared at Adam angrily. "Lets just get inside and have some fun ok?" said David. "Ok" said Adam, Lucky, Jayden, and 5 other kids. As the group of kids entered the house, Lucky had a feeling that this was a bad idea. "Ok guys let's have some fun while waiting for the pizza I ordered" said David.