~Chapter 4~

Genesis Pov

~RING RING RING~
I jump up,but quickly fall back down feelin' hella sore probably from Taylor ass jumping all over me every damn morning. Her and Capri went home like three days ago.

And yes I said three days ago they was here for like a week,we would got to school come back here when school was over, yeah i know I said I wasn't gonna try and make friends but it sorta just happened ion mind they company.

But I think imma distance myself I still don't fully trust them and I can't read they intentions and that shit makes me hella mad.

I shake my head and get up takin a long shower
After I'm done I get dressed and look at myself and smile(ha fit in da m.m) "MA!" I yell and my momma buss in my room "what girl the hell you want?"

I chuckle "can you please take me some pictures" She tolled her eyes and started takin pictures of me and then giving me my phone "you something else"she said walking outta my room. The hell is dat supposed to mean

I shrug and grab my phone,wallet,and keys walking downstairs after "I'll be back later momma" I yell walking out the door gettin in my baby and pulling off.

*********************

So I'm currently just driving around it's what I do to clear my head,I turned my music up and
Slowly start to speed up I mean I know it's not good to speed but I like to go fast,I slightly grin and slow down hearing my phone ring.

~phone call~
I pick it up "yooo who dis"

"It's Taylor gege what ya doin"

I sigh "driving around Taylor why wassup?"

"Can you come over Capri house we miss youuuu" she whines

I roll my eyes "Nah I got shit to do"

"Pwease gege"

"I said no I'll talk to you later" I hang up

~End of phone call~

Ion feel bad for telling her I got shit to do,it won't a lie i gotta get my baby cleaned they'll be alright and plus I'm tryna keep my distance remember?

~Capri POV~

What I told Taylor a few days about me 'liking' Genesis wasn't a lie I really do think I like her she make me feel hella different and I haven't felt this shit in a long time

I rub my face looking over at Taylor "what she say?" I ask and Taylor giggles "Damn nigga you feenin to see ha ass" I swear this bitch finna get stomped on if she keep on ,I throw a pillow at her "just tell me what she said damn"

"She said she got shit to do and I begged a lil den she hung up" I took a deep breath and let out a light groan like she new here she don't kick it wit no one but us so the fuck could she possibly be doing "calm down maybe he just needs space maybe she'll slid through if she has time"

Taylor said rolling a blunt ,just what I needed something in me wanna shoot ha a text but that ain't good cause if I get high enough imma do more then text ha ass I might fuck around and call ha ass ,I shake my head takin the blunt   And hitting it "well I guess we wait"

~Taylor pov~

So let me start by saying Capri is faded and ya ass is tripping I can tell cause she won't stop checking ha damn phone I hope ha ass ain't do nothing stupid because I really ain't tryna have her antics blow my damn high

But I think genesis has been acting weird since we left ha crib a few days back she been brushing us off  ion like it and Capri ass hate it she act like if genesis not in her damn eyesight she gonna die

I think it's cute but I can't tell her dat cause then she gonna think someone tryna clown on ha. I think imma just sit back and watch this shit unfold.
***************

It's about 12:30 am and  I been watching tv while Capri ass been laying down staring at ha phone finally ha phone pings and she bites ha lip as she read the message. The fuck who she texting....

Okay my ass got lazy so dis short eh ,y'all be ight anyways y'all know what to do.......
Vote💚
Comment🥀
Share💚

Untill Next Time Baby's🥀................