Season 2

Juniper has a thing for Will

Cheryl still has a thing for Steve

Starter 1 Both Teen and Child

Cheryl held her shotgun, pumping it as she stood next to Steve. Pointing it at the door, it swinging open revealing Eleven. Cheryl slowly put down her shotgun. "Where have you been?" She rushed over to El and hugged her. Mike looking confused as Juniper also ran up to El and hugged her. "You knew...where she was" mike was getting angry as he looked at Hopper and Cheryl. Cheryl stood up and looked at him "It was for your safety as well as hers" she replied walking off into the kitchen.

Juniper smiled at El "Welcome back" she whispered before walking off. She went into the back and entered the shed to see Will. Her eyes filled with sadness as she saw how much pain he was in.

Starter 2 Teen

Cheryl exited her car dressed as Lolita from the 1960s film Lolita. Rocking the iconic heart shaped glasses and heart shaped lollipop. She entered the home of Heather where a Halloween party took place. The smell of vomit, booze and sexually active teens filled the house. She decided to walk off towards the kitchen, bumping into Jonathan and ( ) . "Hey Byers, thought parties weren't your thing" she joked with her friend. He chuckled "well I was sort of forced into it" he sheepishly scratched the back of his neck

Starter 3 Child

Juniper held her pillow sack, she dressed up as Wendy Torrence from the shining. She had a fake knife in her right hand as she walked over to meet up with the group. "Nice costumes" she spoke with a smile as she looked over sheepishly at Will (or Dustin if your crush is will •>•))

Starter 4 both

Cheryl ran across the parking lot while putting on her shoe. Fixing her hair. She was nervous, she was singing for the Snow Ball. She looked back to see Steve dropping off Dustin. A small smile forming onto her lips as she looked away and entered the building.

Juniper walked into the building with a smile, looking around for Will, her eyes scanning everywhere finally spotting him. "Will.." She spoke softly as she approached the boy with a sheepish smile (kay this one is for will 😔)