beginning

"NO I'M SICK OF IT" i yelled at jungkook with tears falling down.
"Babe, What's wrong" he asked worried."I DID EVERYTHING FOR YOU. I LEFT MY FRIENDS AND MY FAMILY WHO NEEDS ME THE MOST!"

I didn't knew what was wrong with me. I had the most perfect boyfriend in the world. Everyone wanted him. For his looks, vocals or popularity ( which is crazy).

"W-what?we are dating for 5 years and now you want to leave me"
he asked worried.

"Y-yes...JUNGKOOK YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT I WAS JUST A TEENAGE GIRL WHO FELL IN LOVE WITH HER IDOL!"I yelled at him once again...

"So...you never REALLY loved me?"

"Ofc I did but I'm just...sick of it"

"Of us...?

I saw tears falling out of his eyes. I hated making him feel bad. BUT I just missed my own life back in Belgium.

"Yes..."i lied

"NO DON'T LEAVE ME! ( Don't leave me.Now believe 走り出す lmao srry) NIKKIE YOU ARE NOT FUCKING GOING TO LEAVE ME" he screamed.

I never saw him this angry. How weird it maybe sounds. I loved it. I wanted to put him out of my head so badly. I know I never can't but I'm gonna try.

"YOU DON'T DECIDE WHAT I DO! IF I WANT TO LEAVE YOU, I AM GOING TO DO THAT!"

"NIKKIE FOR GODS SAKE ! I LOVE YOU !! DON'T LEAVE MEEE!

"I HATE YOUUU!"

"Y-you do?"

"YES I DO JUNGKOOK! I HATE YOU!"I lied once again...kind of...

*jungkook's p.o.v.*

I couldn't believe that Nikkie wants to leave me. I thought that we loved each other. But i guess i was wrong. More and more tears started to fell out of my eyes. I tried to convince her to stay with me but it didn't worked. She made her decision and i will always be sad about it...