The beginning

I was 15 when we met for the first time. Just started high school as a freshman. The idea of dating was new to me, after a girl scout trip to Six flags I was now aware of what the other girls always talked about. By that I mean everytime they said Strawberry we would move again. I found out they said that when they seen a hot guy they liked and want to get his number. As for anyone starting high school you just wanted to make a fresh start and maybe a new name for yourself. If only I could get rid of the good-two-shoes girl from middle school that teachers pet that I had been label by my peers. It seemed that I would become the whisper in the hall as I was the last one to blossom out of the girls in my class. Kinda funny when you look back on it though I was the oldest in age out of my class. I would go on later to still be the oldest out of 500 kids in my senior year, but we will save that thought for later though.

Freshman year would start off with me making new traditions I would set for my family. I'm mean the only way people get noticed nowadays is if you do something really bad no one ever forgets the bad. I was a special case on the other hand I was weird I rather be wearing stick out than anything else it kinda a legacy I lefted for myself. Instead of walking through the tunnel of students for freshman orientation. I walked in the side of the building. I had my headphones in listen to Taylor Swift's 15 song as I walked in, I managed to find my way to the front of the school with everyone else. I guess I was just lucky.