"Something" else

Do you ever just stop and look at the small things? The moments that make life better? One of those Sunrises we watched in the mornings. We talked about nature, I asked him do you ever wonder why God lefted this single flower growing here in this forest alone? He answered no. I said it's because God knows what the flower needs, it maybe be alone right now but it's got the prettiest view of the forest. Sometimes the most loneliest of times you'll find the most beautiful things. And one day whether someone comes along or the weather changes another seed will fall and a new flower will arrive an the flower won't be so alone anymore it will have someone to share this views with. An that there said started a spark that would never die.

  We watched it rain, hail even fog in those mountains that week. The glorious sunrises in the mountain, the birds early in the morning, the river running under the bridge, sunlight shining through the trees. All those things sitting still at peace in the morning just taking it all in. God provide an giving us time to dwell in the nature and think on The facts of life. I'm glad God put somebody in my life to enjoy it with. He was such a sweet, sweet person in my life but he understood everything. So mature with his words he spoke, he made me question choices I made in life. Even surprise me everyday even more in a way I guess that's why I fell in love with him more each day.