2

(a/n lmao i kinda made this confusing but on the last chapter it was 2018 and this one it's like 2019 okay bye)

1st person ;; mina

I don't think I remember ever sending another fan letter to Chaeyoung after 2018. I only sent one, and one was enough to show my love for her. At least that's what I thought was enough.

I saw the bunny-themed paper at a store. There was a bunch of it, and I couldn't just leave it there without giving it a second chance. I took the paper. That was the worst decision I had ever made.

later

I wrote some sort of cheesy poem or something in the letter, not caring much for it. It's not like Chaeyoung would've known who was sending it. I folded it in an envelope and put it on top of the pile of fan-mail Chaeyoung had.

"What are you doing—" I almost screeched when I heard a familiar voice questioning me. I bolted my head around to see our infamous camera spotter, Dahyun. Her eyes squinting at me questioning-ly.

"Oh-uh..." I stumbled over my words trying to find a good excuse to make Dahyun not figure out. The bad thing was that I'm not really good at doing things on the spot. Especially when someone was staring at me, it sort-of triggered some anxiety in me.

"I was—uhhh-sorting the pile out! We can't have any... uh... missing fan mail!" I managed to get out. I wasn't sure if Dahyun understood a word I said. Dahyun stared at me for a few seconds before speaking.

"If you think i'm going to believe your lame excuse then you were wrong." She grinned, eyes flashing with excitement. She wanted to know what I was doing, and I wasn't going to leave this without a great excuse.

I picked up the envelope and looked at her dead in the eyes. I didn't know where this sudden confidence came from but I went with it.

"This envelope dropped, I just wanted to put it back, Dahyun." She looked at me with the same look she had before, questioning me, but then she smiled.

"Alright if that's it, but just know I'm on to you." She exited the room.