Chapter 9~ She would never

Betty's PoV

The morning light shone through the trailer's window. I looked to see Jug laid next to me with our bodies intertwined. A perfect black curl fell down his forehead. His breathing was light and his chest was rising up and down slowly. I traced little swirls and shapes on his bare chest with my manicured fingure. He stirred slightly after a minute or two.

"Good morning, Juliet"

"Good morning, Juggie. Lazy day again?"

"Whatever you want Betts"

Knock.Knock.Knock.

"I'll get it" Jughead said while stretching and heading out the bed in his blue stripey boxers.

I heard an older man at the door who sounded awfully familiar. I clambered through in my shorts and Jug's S t-shirt which drowned my figure.

I peered round the door to see. Sheriff Keller! He had two other cops behind him. He pushed the door open wider. He moved to the side so the other two cops could get past.

"Elizabeth Cooper, you are under arrest for the murder of Dwayne Rinny (don't know his second name but it is the shady man.) You have the right to remain silence anything you do or say will be used against you in the court of law." Sheriff Keller announced.

His voice became muffled as tears clouded my vision. I looked up at Jughead, who just gave me a confused glance.

"Betts..."

I looked at the two cops pulling my hand into heavy metal handcuffs.

"Who? I didn't kill him. You have to believe me." I panted while hot tears ran down my face.

"Jug, I love you. Please don't forget me" I whimpered as I was being dragged closer to the wooden steps of the trailer.

And before Jughead could even say goodbye I was whisked away in the back of police car looking back into Jug's eyes. I started sobbing as I put my hand up to the glass.

Jughead's PoV

My Betty was gone... taking away from me.

She couldn't have killed anybody. She couldn't have.

She looked so distraught. I really do believe her. She hasn't got an evil bone in her body. She would never kill anybody after what her father did. She would never be like him.

All I could think about was Betty.

"I love you too Betty. I will never forget you. I will get you out of there and that is a promise." I whispered as the police car sped off into the distance. Only then I could move. I collapses to my knees with heavy sobs.

I have to get her back.

I have to.

(A/N: Dwayne is the shady man Alice killed from the second season. In this Betty didn't tell Jughead about it. I hope you all are enjoying it.💕💫)