Part 2

"Alright, time to see how things are coming along," Lori thought aloud as she looked up from her clipboard. With a stern expression on her face, the oldest of the Loud children turned her attention to her younger sister, Leni. "Leni, are you finished with your preparations?"

"Prep-arasions?" Leni repeated to the best of her ability, wearing a perplexed expression as she did so.

The 17-year old sighed and asked, "Are the costumes ready?"

"Oh, yeah, they're ready," Leni beamed.

Lori checked off one of the boxes on her objective list.

"Luna, you got the music?" she asked.

"I got it, man!" Luna said before playing a power chord so scary, it sent chills down her older sisters' spines.

"Okay then..." Lori quickly checked off another box and just as quickly turned her attention to Luan. "Luan, entertainment?"

"I'm all set. Watch," Luan eagerly pulled Mr. Coconuts from behind her back and asked, "Hey Mr. Coconuts, why didn't the skeleton want to go to school?"

"Because his heart wasn't in it," Mr. Coconuts answered.

Laughter burst out of Luan and Lori continued down the list.

"Lynn, activities," Lori called out.

Lynn rode past her on her scooter, into the next room and crashed into the dining room table. "Good to go!"

"Lucy!" Lori called out.

"Done." Nearly jumping out of her skin, the eldest of the Loud children quickly turned around to Lucy behind her. "I finished putting up the decorations I picked out. The gathering will occur tonight."

"What are you talking about?" Lori asked.

Lucy simply smiled before ominously moving out of the room.

"Okay..." Though slightly disturbed, Lori checked off another objective on her list. "Lola and Lana!"

As if on cue, the aforementioned two tumbled into the room, each with a bag of candy in hand.

"We're going with Jelly Beans!" yelled Lola.

"No, we're going with Rock Candy!" Lana yelled back.

The two continued to shout at each other until Lori snatched both of their contributions. "We'll use both. Lisa!"

The young genius walked out of the kitchen with a bowl of fruit punch and. "The punch is ready."

"Great," Lori glanced down at her clipboard to check off another objective. "Wait a minute..."

Unable to shake off her sudden suspicions, she poured some of the fruit punch into Cliff's bowl and let the pet cat drink some. In no time at all, Cliff immediately shrunk to the size of a thumbtack.

"Seriously?" Lori gently shoved the punch bowl back into Lisa's hands. "Make some punch that doesn't have your crazy experiments in it."

They then watched the tiny Cliff run past their feet. "And find a way to fix Cliff."

The young genius begrudgingly walked back to the kitchen, "The trials a brilliant mind has to go through..."

Suddenly, a puff of pink smoke suddenly appeared in front of the Loud house, revealing Timmy, Cosmo and Wanda as it dissipated. The 10-year looked around his surroundings then down at his hands.

"Whoa! This place is like a comic book," he noted.

"Not only that, but look at this!" Cosmo stuck out his right arm and began to wiggle it around as if it was made of noodles.