phil collen #2

Phil was laughing with sav and joe when out of the Corner of his eye he saw his six year old daughter trying t grab a donut from one of the roadies and laugh his head off. Kinley reese collen loved to play tricks on the roadies and the love it, never was bad tricks jus funny ones that had the whole band laughing. One time she unloaded all the microphones nd made the roadies thank she was going crazy.

Since kinley was born she aways be on tour with him and never miss out, the guys love having her and he enjoy seeing her smile when he allow her on stage to sing and dance for the crowd. Kinley resse collen enough eight now let them work we don't have kixh time. Yes sir she says snd tuen s to look lat him. Shw hot blonde hair like her momma but his eyes.

She knew how to work her eyes to get what she wanted and she knew it, she and him and the guys wrapped around her finger and at anytime she would make them go crazy. Daddy may I please join you on stage tonight
Yes you nay sweetheart yeah daddy she says and runs off.

Later that night after pour some suagr on me phil announced his daughter was comming on Stage and would be joking them in a song and all thought the night she help help sings songs. Aftee the show she wa so tried that Phil had to carry off the stage , she worn her self out didn't she sav says and phil reply yes she did. They heading toward the bus and he put her in her bunk and heafif toward his bunk to to to sleep.

Sorry if is short, I kinda running out of ideals to do. Let me know what you thank and please vote.