Steve clark #1

@defleppardgirl97 here you go hope you like it.

Warning smut it's my first smut let me know how it was

Y/n y/m/n clark was was shopping in the grocery aisle for dinner tonight, her husband steve Clark was the guitarist def leppard and happening to be on a four week break so the guys and there wifes flew back with Steve and was all staying with Steve s do them. Steve and y/n had a ten year old daughter paisley Josephine clark was the highlight of steve and y/n life. She look like steve but had y/n y/c/e..

Y/n and steve had her when they were bother seventeen so maybe it time to take you way back to when Steve join the band.

Y/n y/m/y savage was born dec 2 1960 as twin sister of Rick savage bass player for def leppard, she had two older brother john and brian. growing up as the only girl in the family made her dad and brother's really protective over her, sav join the def lepppard when they were 16 and soon after awards steve clark join the band and they hit it off. They started small little dates and then one night in january they met up for a night of passion.

January 1978
Y/n hi thanks for meeting me on short notice, it's ok Steve I enjoying hanging with you know that she says laughing. I know but what will you brother say, steve y/n says he can't say anything we the same age and we both know how handle ourself, What say you and me get out of here and head back home.
On the way home y/n alya to Steve pull over here.

What he says qnd looks at y/n like she crazy, steve she says I grown to love you and there a affection that driving me crazy and she leans over to touch his jeans, I know you be wanting me all week and tonight very hard rubbing him. Oh God steve and pulls over and pushes the driver seat back and pulls y/n o ntop of him kissing her all over over, he gets into the back with her and pulls off her underwear and starts licking her between her legs, oh God Steve don't stop y/n says and bucks her hips to make it feel better.

After licking for a while and making her cum and orgasm he pull off his Jean's only to feel y/n put her mouth on steve penis and steve has silvers down his spin, yes y/n yes after let y/n give him head he pull her down and pushes into her wet pussy, the feel of her tightness make almost wants to cut but he holds it in till the right moment, God y/n Steve's says you fel so good.

Keeping going steve, he picked up speed and by now y/n is screaming with pleasure oh God oh God don't stop steve don't you stop, y/n I'm almost there oh God I'm cumming y/n says and let's let's and stee let's go at the same time , oh wow steve says once he can move again, that wa amazing qnd lays down bysides her. Oh shit steve we didn't use a condom, relax baby your on the pill and we ok, but we really should be going I don't need you mom and dad chewing my head off or sav,

After geting clean up and dropping
Y/n off she went inside and saw her dad standing there, y/n how was you night out, ok daddy I'm tried and going to bed food tonight, as she is walking up the stairs Kenneth looks outside to see stee siting in the car looking toward the house, oh baby girl I hope you know what you doing

Two mouths later she started geting sick and took a test to see it was positive, she immediately told steve and they told her parents and his parents. Steve would tell the band but y/n would tell sav. Telling sav was the worst thing she ever had to do. He went crazy and beat Steve up, after that he told y/n he dosn't want her to keep the baby and kick steve out the band. John and Brian didn't agree with the way sav acted and was happy but told steve if he hurt her or left her they were going to hurt him.

But y/n told sav she wasn't giving her up baby and save he dosn't want to want to talk us y/n or Steve. Through her whole pregnancy he didn't which made y/n upset because they aways be close after paisley was born sav come around and told them that joe found him and said it isn't a stranger she having a baby with, it our bandmate and he take care of her. He said he was sorry saying she shouldn't keep her and for kicking steve out of the qnd and water shim back in

When phil come into the picture he bounded real well with steve and paisley which was a horrible ideal becaus the terror twins become the triple terror triplets.

Meanwhile at home stev and phil and paisley was talking about there plan, since phil come In to the picture Steve and him immediately became the terror twins but soon rope steve daughter into it at the age of six and now she was ten, so paisley bug how do you want to prank uncle joe, um what about dyeing his hair blue, ok they put blue dye in joe shampoo and left the bathroom, what about uncle rick um oh I know misplacing his shoes. Ok that's done what uncle sav, oh u know his bass we can put dead fish in his bass, after doing that they went back to the living room and sta on the couch and saw joe hed towar the bathroom, WHAT, STEVE AND PHIL I'm going to kill you and he come sout with blue hair qnd they fall luqghinf on the floor.

Joe saw the way paisley was laughting and said paise o thought I was you favorite uncle, after catching her breath she said I don't play favorites, suddenly the door open and out steps rick have you guys see my shoes oh there they are and put his feet in them only to pull them back out quickly, what the heck there eggs in thee, again the terror triplets starte laughting and joe started too, oh rick paisl bug the one who did, how we just got to wait for sav, WHAT THE HELL why does my bass stick.
He comes out to ser the whole band and the terror triplets laughting, uncle sav I'm sorry it it as funny, that's a all bass dav you real one is in the back, une joe it obly color I will was out in one wash and uncle rick that's you old shoes here's you new shoes, we got yall good and takes a slip of his drink, he spits it out oh God it vinegar, Steve why you do it. I didn't do it. I did uncle phil, why because it's funny, ha she got you phil steve says and sat down in a pile of pennut better, oh man paise I'm you father, its dosn't matthe dady you told me to never take it easy on family memebers. What about you momma are you crazy dad she'll kill me In a heartbeat. What uncle brian and uncle john, well uncle john makes good food and uncle brain I wouldn't even try. When y/n got home and heard the story he laugh, oh gosh seems my daughter got yall.

Later that everybody went to bed happy dreams but one little girl was planning mor pranks,

Comment and let me know how it is and please vote.