Chapter Four

I'm so sorry for not being active these few months! Well, now I'm back and ready to upload lots of chapters. Also, if you have noticed, I just lost 2000 reads :( I was editing one of my chapters and I accidentally deleted it, so I lost my reads. So if you would, introduce this fanfic to your friends! I'm done blabbing, you can enjoy the chapter!

*Levy*

" Lily, I'm starting to get worried about him " , I said in an anxious tone.

" He'll be just fine. Besides, you know Gajeel's stubborn self, it isn't easy to change his mind. " , Lily replied.

" But I still feel this tingling sense that he'll get in trouble "

" If you want, I'll go back and notify them for you. You can run back to Gajeel if you're that worried. " Lily smirked.

I was blushing before I knew it. I couldn't deny his offer though, since I was worried after all.

" Alright, thanks Lily! "

Lily walked away as I waved to him. Then I quickly turned back to go find Gajeel. I better hurry before it gets too late. It's already 5:49.

*Gajeel*

" Ugh. That little shrimp and cat can't ever side up with me for once. " , I mumbled to myself as I walked away from the caffe. She didn't believe for a second that I could win? Well whatever, its not like I like her or anything. I'd better hurry before its too late.

*Levy*

I had run everywhere I could to find Gajeel, but he was nowhere to be found. Where are you, Gajeel? I turned around to run a different route, and there he was. It was definitely him. His long spiky hair, his clothes, his red scarlet eyes, and his piercings. I ran towards him with relief. Then all a sudden, a hand wrapped my mouth and I could feel my arms being tied up. I couldn't scream. On my last breathe I had tried to scream as hard as I can. I had fainted due to lost of too much oxygen. I once again, had been seperated from Gajeel.

*Gajeel*

Its too late for me to do anything now. I took too much time walking around. Well, I guess I'll just go take a nap in the woods and continue tommorow morning.

*7 hours later*

" Gajeel! Gajeel! Wake up Gajeel! "

I heard Lily's voice. I opened my eyes. Heck, it was blurry.

" What do you want ya damned cat? "

" Where's Levy?! "

" Didn't she go back to Fairy Tail to inform master about things? "

" No, she requested me to go for her so she could go find you since she said she got really worried. "

" What?! When was that? "

" Around 4:32PM yesterday "

" Let's go find her. I still find it hard to believe that she would get lost that easily in such a long time. "

" Yeah, that feeling is coming across me too. "

*Levy*

I slowly opened my eyes. I was hanged in a dark room. It was lit up with a few candles. I heard footsteps coming along the lights. It was a women. She came in the caged room and walked towards me.

" Well, hello darling, you seem to be awake "

" Who are you? Let me out of here! "

" We need you for our experiment. Don't worry you will get out of here alive, maybe "

" Where is Gajeel? "

" Oh, him? Don't worry, you'll get to see him soon. Just for a while though. "

Then she let me off the chains. My magic energy was nearly all drained. I was weak as ever. I couldn't run away even if I wanted to. Then she pulled my arms. We were suddenly teleported.

I was teleported to the woods. I layed on the ground grasping for air. My body was as pale as it could get. I saw Lily and Gajeel in front of me, staring at me in so much shock.

" What the hell did you do to her you ugly hag " Gajeel said in everlasting shock.

" Nothing much, I just drained her energy to the point where she couldn't move. " She replied.

" Give her back to us! "

" Well you're going to have to trade yourself for her. "

" What? "

" Come North-East to my guild in 3 days. If you still don't come on the 3rd day at midnight, she's dead. "

*Gajeel*

What was this women rambling on about? I need to get Levy back right now! But before I could say anything, she had already dissappeared with Levy.

I punched a tree to let out my anger. Lily told me to calm down.

" Wait for me, I'll be there soon, Levy "

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! Comment in the feedbacks how you felt about the chapter. I'm sorry if you didn't like it. Please tell me how I could improve myself. The next chapter will be out really soon!