Chapter Seven

I'm so sorry for the delay again. I promise there will NOT be anymore delays. Gomenasai minna! But I've finally finished writing this chapter so it was worth the wait ayyee. Ok Im sorry if I pounded your feels in the last chapter ok but you will love this chapter I hope. ILL STOP TALKING NOW ENJOY THE CHAPPIE!

- Gajeel's POV -

Levy fell unconcious in my arms. I felt like the whole entire world just crushed down on me. Too much blood was streaming out of Levy so I ripped a portion of my clothes and wrapped her stomache with it. That damn hag looked shocked. But now she was laughing to the point where she couldnt breathe.

BAM! The cell doors fell down, burning to crisps. I looked up to see my comrades and friends from Fairy Tail to the rescue of me and Levy.

" Minna! " I yelled in relief.

" We're all here to help you guys " Erza said with a grin.

" Wendy! Help heal Levy! " Lucy said when she gasped seeing Levy laying in my arms.

" I'm fired up! Let's go! " Natsu yelled in enthusiasm.

" Aye! " Happy cheered.

Then the old hag stopped laughing and threw her katana in the air. It made a black shine and then 20 men and women from the dark guild appeared. Damn. They had high leveled wizards for backup. I started worrying again. But I felt a hand pat my shoulders.

" It's okay " Lucy said.

" Y...Yeah. " I replied.

" Look! Natsu and the others are waiting for you to come help defeat the dark guild! "

" But Levy... "

" I told you, its okay. Wendy will heal her I promise. I'll be here with my celestial spirits to mak sure she's safe from danger. "

" But I "

" JUST GO. " Lucy cried in tears.

" Okay. Please take good care of Levy " I said with a grin.

I jumped in with our guild and was ready to fight.

" Let's go! " I yelled

" Aye! " Everyone yelled.

- 49 minutes later -

Everyone was on the ground trying to breathe as much air as they could.

" We did it! " Natsu yelled.

" I'm sorry for the trouble " I said in shame of causing the guild to help.

" No need to apologize. We're comrades and biggest of all, friends right? " Natsu said with a smile.

I smiled. Everyone stood up ready to go back to the guild.

" Minna! Levy is awake! " Wendy yelled.

I ran over. I'm so happy.

" Levy are you okay? " I asked.

" Gajeel? " she could barely talk from the pain.

" Yes its me "

" I'm sorry but.. "

" But what? "

" Can... I take a little nap before we talk? And... "

" And? "

" Can I sleep on your shoulders? "

" S...sure " I said.

She gave me a little grin and slept and I carried her to the train back to Fairy Tail.

- 8 hours later -

We got back to Fairy Tail and I'm now in Levy's room watching her sleep, awaiting her to wake up from her nap. I felt dizzy so I closed my eyes for a bit.

- Levy's POV -

I woke up to see Gajeel laying to my side asleep. I moved slowly out of the bed so he could sleep in peace. I felt arms wrapping me. Gajeel pulled me close to him. His embrace...so warm.

" I'm not letting you go again " he said as he hugged me tightly.

" I...love you. " I whispered as I turned around and hugged him back, blushing.

We both fell asleep.

OMG GUYSSSS THERES ONE MORE CHAPPIE TILL THE END :( BUT IM GLAD EVERYTHING WORKED OUT. Anyways, I'm going to write a new fanfic AND I PROMISE YOU WILL LOVE IT CAUSE I ALREADY PLANNED EVERYTHING OUT AND IM SURE THAT IF YOU'RE A FANGIRL, IT WILL BLOW YOUR FANGIRL FEELS AWAYYY OML but I need help.

Please comment which anime you would like me to write a fanfic about. Here's the two choices.

Special A

or

Kaichou Wa Maid Sama

Gajeel: You have been forgiven

Me: Omg thanks for not beating me T^T

Gajeel: Thanks for not killing Levy :)

Me: Gajeel, this is published by now and the readers can hear you.

Gajeel: //blush// WHAT NO I SAID NOTHING YOU GUYS HEARD NOTHING.

Me: //giggles// Where's Levy?

Levy: Hellooo :)

Me: Well I have to go now :(

Levy: Awh bye Author chan!

I hoped you guys liked the chapter. Look forward for the last one and PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT WHICH ANIME NEXT. Bye!!