Plan A and B (part two)

Harry's POV

My sad eyes met Louis crying eyes.

"My Harry. Oh my god" Louis cried out.

"Louis. Please help me" I said but Nick tightened his arm to make it more difficult for me to talk. Louis took a step forward and Nick clocked the gun. He froze again. He shook his head.

"Nick please let him go. Please!" Louis begged but Nick just laughed. I looked at Zayn and saw he was reaching for the back of his pants. Quickly he pulled out a gun and shot Nick in the shoulder. He released me and I ran to Louis.  

"Harry my love. Oh my god I am so glad you are in my arms right now. I thought I was going to lose you" Louis said with tears streaming down my face.

"Louis I am so sorry. This is all my fault. Louis please don't let me go. Please" I said and Louis shook is head and hugged me tighter. I heard another gun shot and I turned around and saw Liam holding his stomach. I screamed.

"LIAM NO" I said and I ran towards him. Louis following behind me. Louis took off his shirt and put it on Liam's wound. "Just press down on it." I told him and he nodded his head. I looked at Zayn and he was on top of Nick beating the shit out of him. One more punch and Nick was out. 

"The ambulance and cops are on their way." Zayn said and we all nodded our heads. I stood up and so did Louis. We walked over to the other corner of the room. His back was on the wall and I stood in front of him.  Both my hands went up to his face and I held it. He copied my movements and did the same thing. 

We were staring at each other and then we both started leaning in. Before our lips touched I whispered "I love you Louis"

"I love you too Harry" he said and we connected our lips. I kissed him like it was the end of the world. He put his hand on my waist and pulled me closer to him. We smiled into the kiss.

"HARRY WATCH OUT" Niall yelled and before I knew it, a big BANG was heard. I gasped into Louis mouth. Next thing I knew blood was coming out of my mouth and my shirt was getting soaked. I looked into Louis eyes and fell to the floor.

"HARRY NOOOO!!" Louis cried out. He fell to the floor and held me. He had my blood on his lips. "Harry please stay with me. Don't go." Louis cried. I looked at Zayn and he picked up his gun and shot nick in the head and Nick fell. Zayn and Liam came rushing over to me.

Zayn where is the ambulance!" Louis said freaking out.

"I don't know Lou they said they were on their way when I called them." Zayn replied. I looked up into Louis eyes.  My once green and bright eyes, now dark and and empty. It was getting harder to breathe. 

"Harry don't leave me stay with me please" Louis begged. I nodded my head and tried to stay. But I can't hold on anymore. It's time.

"Zayn, Niall and Liam, thank you for being my friend. I am so thankful for you guys. I love you" I told him and they shook their heads. Tears falling from their eyes. I looked over at my Louis and I reached up for his face. 

"Harry stay with us c'mon don't go." he begged. 

"Louis thank you for helping me come out of my shell. Thank you for loving and caring for me. I am so glad I met you. You are my everything." I said.

"Don't talk like that Harry. Stop" Louis told me. I pulled his head down with my hand and kissed his lips. I released our lips and wiped away the blood. Louis started crying more. I wiped his tears away. 

"I-i love you L-Lou" I said. My grip on his face loosened and I started losing my vision. Everything was getting blurry.

"Harry. Harry! The ambulance is here! You are going to be ok" Louis said and I gave him a smile. I looked into his eyes and next thing I knew, I took my last breath.

Louis POV

"Harry. Harry! The ambulance is here! You are going to be ok" I told him. He gave me his famous smile. He looked into my eyes and his eyes were telling me something. I figured out what they were saying and I started crying more. I heard Harry take his last breath and then he was gone.

"HARRY NO! HARRY NO NO NO!! HARRY PLEASE COME BACK!" I screamed in pain. "My Harry. My Harry is gone." I whispered. Zayn, Liam and Niall hugged me. "NOOOO" I screamed into their shirts. The love of my life is gone. He brought me so much happiness and joy. My everything is gone. I wasn't ready to let go. I can't let him go. I can't....