epilogue

harry;

"come on, you can go faster than that!" louis grunts.

"i'm going as fast as i can!" i retort.

"fuck!" he shouts.

"alright, well that was a good jog. lets go back home so we can get a shower and we'll order in chinese." louis says to me as we finish our new daily routine of running.

we started it about a week after i came back home and we've been running for thirty minutes a day everyday for the past two months.

"oh chinese, my favorite." i smile at him and grab his hand as we walk back home."

--

"holy fucking shit!"

"SHHHHH!" the people around us hiss at louis as they go back to watching Annabelle.

"take your shushes and shove them up your ass you tw-"

"louis." i give him the look and he glares at me but relaxes in his seat.

"sorry, harry. this film is really scary though." he mumbles and squeezes my hand."

"do you want to go home?" i ask.

he shakes his head, "no, i'll finish it."

"okay."

"hey harry?"

"yeah, lou?" i hum.

"i fucking love you."

i chuckle, "i love you too, louis."

"SHHHH!" the people hiss again.

"fuck you." i curse at them and they all give me glares.

louis cuddles into my side and flinches every time a scary part comes on and cuddles into my side.

i love him so much.

i'm a love-sick fool and i wouldn't have it any other way.

--

THE END

I LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANKS FOR VOTING AND COMMENTING AND ALL THAT SHIZ

SHOUTOUT TO @brookehemmingsx bc she's my bae (ily bby)