11

Yeonjun sighed once he got his test grade back and Soobin didn't fail to notice this act. He knows Yeonjun has been working so hard in studying for this test, therefore he didn't know what he would do if he found out Yeonjun had failed.

"He Junnie.." Soobin said while pulling his shoulder to see his tear stained face covered by the test paper.

"Don't be so hard on yourself." He spoke softly. "I'm sure you did alright just let me see." The younger reached his arm out, tugging the page down to see his puffy red cheeks and swollen eyes.

"...I passed.. Soobin I got perfect scores." He chocked out, tears of relief flooding in his eyes.

"Jesus Yeonjun, you scared me." Soobin said, placing his hand on his own beating heart. "Come on, let's go celebrate this success with some ice cream!" He sung while holding up his own paper that had a 97 on it. Yeonjun was the only one in the class that beat Soobins score. In fact, this was the first time he's ever beaten his score at all! Yeonjun smiled proudly to himself and at this point took his hand naturally. They walked considering school was already over.

-

They got to the cute bubbly cafe getting two strawberry ice creams. "You know what I just realized? The dance is in two days and I have yet to teach you all the steps in flirting..Rule 11, Body Language!"

Yeonjun pretended to listen or even care, as his only goal right now was to finish the ice cream that sat in front of him.

"This one is pretty easy, you just gotta remember to do it, and notice when someone is doing it to you." Soobin spoke.

"What even is it?" Yeonjun finally asked but still didn't look away from the pink of the strawberries that sat in his bowel.

"Basic things such as pointing your feet towards each other, or leaning in closer to each other. Also taking on habits, so if you cover your mouth or fall down when you laugh and then they start mimicking that, then there is a good possibility they're into you. You can also give them hints by taking on some of their traits or doing things such as pointing you're knees to them when you're sitting".

To this Yeonjun now looked under the table and quickly moved his knees to point in the opposite direction of Soobin. Though he couldn't help but notice as Soobin spoke he was leaning into him.

"Hmm, who knew there was actually something slightly interesting in all this stupid 'flirting'."
Yeonjun stated based on the fact it was more scientific than the other rules. Soobin chuckled in return before rising to his feet in a cheery manner. "Come on, let's get back home, I have another tip to demonstrate." Now Yeonjun tsked with an eye roll, oh great, another demonstration, he was sure this had to be fun.

But at the same time there was warmness where his heart sat, that was solely due to the fact Soobin home as if they shared his place. He wasn't going to let that happiness show though.

"I swear if this is some sort of dominant thing again~" His statement was cut off by Soobin. "It's not, quite the opposite actually."

-

They got back to Soobins room after both finished their ice cream.

"Rule 12, you don't come on too strong." Yeonjun stood there confused for a moment before speaking with sass. "I feel like you yourself struggle with that one" Soobin blinked his eyes in a confused way. "What? I do not." He has no idea where Yeonjun would pull such a thing.

Yeonjun shifted his posture to one side of his foot while keeping attitude in his tone. "Oh sure, when we first started this you pinned me to the wall and said 'show your dominance." Soobins mouth hung open with red cheeks, it looked as if he was going to speak but he didn't know what to say, so he settled on closing his lips. After a moment he said whatever popped into his mind next.