Chapter Five: The Masskara Festival

Uraraka woke up to the sound of banging on her door. "Hey sweet cheeks, open up!" Said a too loud voice for a too early morning.

She sat up and got out of bed. Reaching the door and opening it while rubbing her eyes. "Hey Bakugou, what's up?" She yawns.

"I got us tickets to the Masskara festival. Might as well make the most out of our Sunday." He smirked and rubbed her head. "Nice bed head by the way."

"Thanks, I mean you did just wake me up."

He bent down to reach for a bag on the ground and handed it to her. "You have Ten minutes, get ready."

"Only Ten!?"

"I will reduce it to Five if you don't stop complaining-"

"Okay, okay!" She pushed him out the door. "I'll get ready, now get out so I can get dressed."

She closed the door on him and looked in the bag. She looked inside to see the clothes Bakugou had gave her. She saw the bikini like top and weird color pants and skirt with a few extra pieces and thought, 'I knew the masskara festival is weird but I didn't know it was this weird. And to top it off, it's really revealing.'

Uraraka put the outfit on and brushed her hair. She put on foundation and mascara then placed the mask over her face. She went to the door and slipped on her regular tennis shoes and walked out the door. Colliding with Bakugou face first against his chest and onto the ground.

Bakugou had also changed from normal clothes, into a masskara outfit. Chest bare and warm, it was mostly his face that was more overheated than usually.

"Do you not fucking pay attention to your surroundings?" Bakugou shouted irritated.

"S-sorry!" She pushed herself up off of him and sat on her knees beside him.

Bakugou stood up and held his hand to her. She grabbed it and he lifted her to her feet. Once Uraraka was facing him, he pulled her mask off and onto her head beside her colorful leaf crown.

"I want to see your face. Keep it on the top of your head like mine."

"Okay. Anything else I need to correct Bakugou?"

"Yes actually. I don't want you to call me Bakugou anymore, call me Katsuki."

"But isn't that considered disrespectful if you're my classmate?" She asked.

"Not if I approve. This isn't a request, it's an order."

"O-okay Baku- er I mean Katsuki." She said nervously.

He grabbed her wrist and dragged her to the kitchen and grabbed a white paper bag. He kept going and sped up while going out the door.

"Hey, that hurts! Slow down." She said struggling.

"Then walk faster, we're going to miss the bus." He snapped back.

They get to the bus stop just in time and walk in, welcomed by an empty space to themselves. Bakugou sat down in a seat, letting go of Urarakas' wrist. She sat down beside him and Bakugou opened the bag and to Urarakas' surprise, he brought doughnuts.

Bakugou handed her a crumb doughnut, and grabbed another with raspberry filling. There were half a dozen powdered mini doughnuts in the bag and they ate Three each. Uraraka noticed that Bakugou had a little bit of white powder on the side of his cheek and decided to help him out.

She grabbed his face in between both her hands and wiped the powder with the pad of her right thumb, not touching him with her pinky finger so she doesn't activate her quirk.

"There was powder left on your face." She said as she pulled away. "I took care of it for you."

Bakugous' expression went from a 'What the Fuck are you doing' face, to a smirk in a span of seconds. He leaned over her and grabbed her face in between his hands and gave her the most wicked look you have ever seen and licked her cheek.

"I didn't want to tell you that you had crumbs and powder on your face but I couldn't resist, so I took care of it for you." He whispered, his hot breath on her neck.

They didn't notice that the bus had stopped moving and a group of people had come aboard. As soon as the loud crowd came in, Uraraka pushed Bakugou by the chest off of her and looking the other way flustered.

The rest of the bus ride was awkward, listening to the chatter from every other individual, bus picking up more and more people. The pair was too embarrassed to speak.

They eventually arrived and Bakugou payed for both their tickets and the two waited by the gate.

"I thought you said you already had tickets. If I knew you were going to buy them, I would've brought my money and bought it myself." She said feeling guilty.

Bakugou had been spending quite a lot of money on her recently, she felt bad that he was buying her gifts and now tickets that costs: only God knows how much.

"Will you stop complaining pink cheeks? It's no big deal. I'm not going to make you pay for something I'm making you do anyway." He said back.

This was something Bakugou had gone to every year each October. The only thing different from other times was that his parents couldn't make it. He didn't feel like coming alone this year so he decided to bring Uraraka.

"Even so, I should at least pay you back-" Uraraka argued but got interrupted by an energetic woman opening the gates. Tapping on the microphone and speaking with a loud friendly voice.

"Hello everyone! I don't want to keep you waiting, so let me make this quick for you guys. The only rule is Have fun! And welcome to The Masskara Festival!"

Sorry if this Chapter was boring but the next chapter should be better. Give me your guy's opinions and tell me how you think the next chapter will go? See you guys next Friday!

(1012 Words)