School!!

"Jazmyne" "jazmyneeee" my eyes fluttered open. I see Bryan shaking me "huh?" I said "wake up get dress" he said "ok can I get in the shower?" I asked

"only if I can get in with you" he said. He is tripping not yet baby boy "nvm " I said he started laughing "I'm playin yea I can get you a towel " he said.

I got up went in the bathroom, took my clothes off and got in the shower and was standing there waiting on him to give me my towel and wash rag.

He finally came in " I got your stuff " he said " can you give me my wash rag?" I asked he gave it to me and peeked in the shower "STOPP! Get out" I said "ok ok I'm sorry."

Bryan POV
I peeked in the shower and she was screaming while I was loving the view . "Ok ok I'm sorry" I said. I walked into my room "damn her body nice asl i can't wait till I hit dat"

I said whispering. Jazmyne has been the best thing to happen to me before I met her it was always hit and quit.

She is so unique and happy with herself and I like that. I wanna have kids with this woman and everything, I'm already in love with her.

She still in the shower and after I seen her body my dick got hard asf. I started feeling it, took some lotion and started doing my thing.

I moved my hand up and down side to side. I started to rub on my tip and Im feeling myself about to cum. "Awah shit " I said groaning and I came.

I fixed myself up and she got out the shower and I ran past her. I got in the shower and got out she was dressed on facetime with somebody??!!

Jazmyne
I got out the shower walked through the door and Bryan ran past me. I wonder what he was doing, but I wasn't thinking anything of it.

I put lotion on my body and threw my hoodie on then my pants. I put my orange polo hat on and my black and white Van's.

I left my night clothes on his dresser cause I didn't want to carry them around all day. I put perfume on, sat on the bed and got on the facetime with jalen

"Heyy boo" I said to him happy. I read the time and it was 6:19. "Wassup ma wyd?" He asked " nun just got dressed you going to school?"

I asked cause he was still laying down and it was pitch dark. " nah I think I'm finna drop out" he said sighing " what why??

I asked worried " cause school is boring now ." He said " jazmyne you don't think I don't miss you or something? I miss seeing your smile every day."

He said breaking down."we was just getting into a relationship jaz" he said "I know jalen but you cant beat yourself up for it." I tried to explain to him.

" would it help if I come back?" I asked worried " yea but ion want you to leave your family and new friends." He said caring " why don't you come down here?" I asked thinking of that idea. And he just stopped talking.

"Hello?" I said. "Jazy where ima go?" He asked " you can stay with us." I said for sure. "Nah man" he said sounding mad.

" Yes ima tell my mom to book you a flight now start packing." I said. " ite ma thank you " he said starting to get up " you welcome." And after that we was just talking about what we gon do when he come.

Bryan came out the shower and walked over to me. " hey was that shower good?" I asked and he just started getting dressed. What is his problem?? " hey ima call you back byeee love you!" I said

" yea yea love you too." He said and hung up "what's wrong?" I asked bryan still ain't no answer. I walked over to him and sat in his lap where I could feel his man hood.